Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 08-04-2009, 07:16 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
I think that people with lighter coloured skin will eventually be extinct (talking hundreds, maybe thousands of years) ... with their inability to cope with UVA & UVB rays without the aid of suncreens, they will eventually die out ... with the recent news of tanning beds causing cancer (don't know how this is new news) the desire for people with lighter skin to look darker will override the logical safety and they will still seek out that golden brown colour to their demise ... also, the natural attraction that people of lighter skin have to people with darker skin will lead to mixed unions and mixed races, further depleting the number of lighter skin people ...

What do you mean you think?
White people make up 15 percent(ish) of the worlds population and shrinking every year.
We are going extinct.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:19 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Well, the greatest evidence of Hitler's inspiration by Darwin might actually come from the words of Darwin himself:

Charles Darwin, The Races of Man, p. 178, 1874

By "anthropomorphous apes" he's referring to those of African descent. It was because of Darwin's theories that 19th century African children would be kidnapped to be displayed in zoos as animals, all in the name of science.
Well, look up anthropology, or the difference in skull shape by race.
Not saying Darwin had everything right, but our skulls certainly do not look like theirs.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:21 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
What do you mean you think?
White people make up 15 percent(ish) of the worlds population and shrinking every year.
We are going extinct.
well, i would like to see actual numbers ... because the non-white populations are growing at a faster rate, means that even if the white pop is growing, the % of whites in the world will still go down even though the number of whites are growing ..
Old 08-04-2009, 08:45 PM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
We are going extinct.
And you can thank women's lib for that....

I have no problem with women working and such, OKAY, but, umm...well....y see....we're going to PAY for that...

and when you're daughter is forced to marry a muslim man you can kiss all that women's lib Buh-bye.

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 08-04-2009, 09:35 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
well, i would like to see actual numbers ... because the non-white populations are growing at a faster rate, means that even if the white pop is growing, the % of whites in the world will still go down even though the number of whites are growing ..
Well exactly.
But with more and more growth of other races comes more mix breeding, etc..
by 2060 whites will be less than 10 percent of the worlds population.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:41 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion
And you can thank women's lib for that....

I have no problem with women working and such, OKAY, but, umm...well....y see....we're going to PAY for that...

and when you're daughter is forced to marry a muslim man you can kiss all that women's lib Buh-bye.
how is anyone being forced to marry a muslim ... unless you are saying there will only be muslims out there to marry ... ain't that bad, i mean your US pres is a muslim ...
Old 08-04-2009, 09:43 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Well exactly.
But with more and more growth of other races comes more mix breeding, etc..
by 2060 whites will be less than 10 percent of the worlds population.
yeah, but in 2060, i think there will be 10% whites in the world, but more than there are today ... but you're right, the future looks bleek, but it was good while it lasted ...
Old 08-04-2009, 09:47 PM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
how is anyone being forced to marry a muslim ... unless you are saying there will only be muslims out there to marry ... ain't that bad, i mean your US pres is a muslim ...
bingo.

and the Obmanation is not muslim...at least he says he's not - which I guess taking his word for anything is trusting in a lying sack o shyte, so i digress

Old 08-04-2009, 09:51 PM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
yeah, but in 2060, i think there will be 10% whites in the world, but more than there are today ... but you're right, the future looks bleek, but it was good while it lasted ...
one day they will roll cryo-tubes into large stadiums. in such tubes will be housed the frozen vestiges of a race so proud it resigned itself into de-existence...yet there will be left but a few...and they will be auctioned off to rich sultans who control the world...they will be antiques...they will be the last of the white race.

of course the world will probably be a smoldering hunk of metal by then, but i digress.

Old 08-05-2009, 02:27 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Well if us Whites do go extinct it will be in part cause my Race tends to kill off its young by a procedure called abortion! I guess someday I need to look up and see who is the worst about killing off their young!