Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 08-05-2009, 10:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
it's attributed to "The White House",
Or Joe Biden.

Now we know why Obama picked him for VP, he needs a scapegoat for when the "Blame George W. Bush" tactic stops working.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:44 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Or Joe Biden.

Now we know why Obama picked him for VP, he needs a scapegoat for when the "Blame George W. Bush" tactic stops working.
It's always worked in the past...

Just blame whitey.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:12 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
It's always worked in the past...

Just blame whitey.
That's true, we're allowed to blame the white half of Obama!
Old 08-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
That's true, we're allowed to blame the white half of Obama!
We could but the only problem is it's Obama.. You can't blame for anything except world peace and better relations with terrorists.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:56 PM
Buzzard

Quote:
Yet another Obama campaign promise that proved to be a bold-faced lie. Big surprise. Of course, he'll just blame it all on George W. Bush and the all the brainwashed morons who still support him will actually believe it.
I think the brainwashed morons are the ones who voted for the McCain/Palin ticket. The leaders of the repubs had to be off their meds to give that ticket the a-ok. What were the fools thinking? This opinion brought to you in part by the above opinion. I hope the first one who threw poo can handle it when the wind shifts and it hits them back in the face.

It's funny how Bush thought he could spend his way out of the deficit, but I don't remember reading your rants about it when he was doing it near the end of his term.
Old 08-07-2009, 02:16 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard
I think the brainwashed morons are the ones who voted for the McCain/Palin ticket. The leaders of the repubs had to be off their meds to give that ticket the a-ok. What were the fools thinking? This opinion brought to you in part by the above opinion. I hope the first one who threw poo can handle it when the wind shifts and it hits them back in the face.

It's funny how Bush thought he could spend his way out of the deficit, but I don't remember reading your rants about it when he was doing it near the end of his term.
Actually, when I first heard that John McCain was the Republican candidate, I thought the Republicans were deliberately trying to throw the election. The only reason I voted for him was because of Palin. I'm hoping she runs in 2012, because I'll definitely vote for her again.

Also, just about everyone was ticked off about the bank bailout, I know I was. Unfortunately, it happened during the heat of the Presidential election, so the public outrage got buried.

IIRC, Obama voted in favor of that bailout as well, so he can't wash his hands of that mess.
Old 08-07-2009, 04:09 AM
Crisco

Quote:
Actually, when I first heard that John McCain was the Republican candidate, I thought the Republicans were deliberately trying to throw the election. The only reason I voted for him was because of Palin. I'm hoping she runs in 2012, because I'll definitely vote for her again.

Also, just about everyone was ticked off about the bank bailout, I know I was. Unfortunately, it happened during the heat of the Presidential election, so the public outrage got buried.

IIRC, Obama voted in favor of that bailout as well, so he can't wash his hands of that mess.
Hey Nate what made you like Palin so much?
Old 08-07-2009, 04:46 AM
huan

They're doing it right!

Old 08-07-2009, 10:32 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Hey Nate what made you like Palin so much?
1. She's attractive.
2. Nate and Sarah are drinking buddies of Joe 6-Pack.