Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 08-05-2009, 05:59 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
You mean "bones".... ;)
i say bones, but it was for the rest of the people that aren't in the know ...
Old 08-05-2009, 06:18 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
i say bones, but it was for the rest of the people that aren't in the know ...
Crackers... sheesh ;)

I wit ya...
Old 08-05-2009, 06:24 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
You mean "bones".... ;)
Bones are dice atleast in my hood
Old 08-05-2009, 07:34 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Bones are dice atleast in my hood
man, your hood is whack .. LOL ... nah, i guess bones can also mean money, and i have heard it being used as slang for cigarettes or even a joint .. but never dice ... but i am sure it makes sense,
Old 08-05-2009, 07:59 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
man, your hood is whack .. LOL ... nah, i guess bones can also mean money, and i have heard it being used as slang for cigarettes or even a joint .. but never dice ... but i am sure it makes sense,
The voodoo's throw bones to tell the future so they compared them to dice.
Old 08-05-2009, 08:14 PM
Rev

bones have always been dominos around here, but i bet they throw them all!
Old 08-05-2009, 08:43 PM
que

now i know how the bush lovers felt when the liberals bashed every single thing bush did no matter what it was. a few of you guys are ridiculous for bashing obama for this. first of all obama already went out of his way to make it clear this was not a 'summit' or anything else like that at all. secondly if bush did the same thing you guys would be saying how awesome this is and how much you would love to be there and have a beer too. anyone who bashes him for this is simply looking for something to bash obama for
Old 08-05-2009, 08:45 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
now i know how the bush lovers felt when the liberals bashed every single thing bush did no matter what it was. a few of you guys are ridiculous for bashing obama for this. first of all obama already went out of his way to make it clear this was not a 'summit' or anything else like that at all. secondly if bush did the same thing you guys would be saying how awesome this is and how awesome it would be to be there and have a beer too. anyone who bashes this is simply looking for something to bash obama for
I agree. There is plenty of better **** to bash him on.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:46 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
now i know how the bush lovers felt when the liberals bashed every single thing bush did no matter what it was. a few of you guys are ridiculous for bashing obama for this. first of all obama already went out of his way to make it clear this was not a 'summit' or anything else like that at all. secondly if bush did the same thing you guys would be saying how awesome this is and how much you would love to be there and have a beer too. anyone who bashes him for this is simply looking for something to bash obama for
I actually agree to a certain extent. However, I doubt President Bush drinks alcohol anymore.

Personally, like the whole CEO bonuses "scandal," this is just a smokescreen to distract people from the real issues at hand. Obama is doing much worse things to damage this nation, no need to focus on this trivial stuff.