View Poll Results: who wins?
The Spider 16 47.06%
Hendo 18 52.94%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-04-2009, 10:18 AM
GnP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
hammer fisting his face kept it from being stood up. he didn't need to advance, the ref didn't stand it up so he felt Dan was active enough.

Completly agree as I have said, However my point still remains that in a five round fight Dan will not be able to do that continualy and the minute he makes a mistake i.e. missing a takedown then Anderson will put him away just like last time
Old 08-04-2009, 11:53 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
indeed and he won't make them again...ie, trading punches. he'll be smarter this time and just punch enough to get Silva clinched and taken down every round. he can KO Silva with 1 punch so he'll just take his time. Silva can't be aggressive cause Dan will get him down. and Dan can't play Silva's game and trade. strike, clinch, TD will win this for Dan.
If only he had not got up during the second....it was the trading of punches that led to the chink through which Silva managed to get the victory. Henderson was excelling in the first
Old 08-05-2009, 04:53 AM
MMeh

It will be good, but I'm going with Silva. Hendo can/will win round or two with his takedowns and doing enough on top to prevent a stand up, but I think Silva's good enough on his back to keep from being finished. On the feet, Silva only needs a brief opening to strike, and over 5 rounds, even a fighter as good as Henderson will give him some holes
Old 08-05-2009, 06:53 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnP
Completly agree as I have said, However my point still remains that in a five round fight Dan will not be able to do that continualy and the minute he makes a mistake i.e. missing a takedown then Anderson will put him away just like last time
he won't make that mistake. he only needs 3 rounds out of 5. he could repeat round 1 for 5 rounds by being patient, and he will.
Old 08-05-2009, 06:54 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
If only he had not got up during the second....it was the trading of punches that led to the chink through which Silva managed to get the victory. Henderson was excelling in the first
that's what i said from the beginning, don't trade.