Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 08-06-2009, 09:02 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
What other US orgs have a gaming license in Nevada??

Cite your source or it's bullocks I say!!!
i'm not gonna look that up but other orgs co-promote and the UFC did too. they can again but use the gaming license as an excuse. i don't think the Fertittas are clean themselves. Mafia and their line of work go hand in hand. they could do background checks with these orgs if they were really worried about their gaming license. but they're afraid someone may find something on them.

Last edited by Hughes_GOAT; 08-06-2009 at 09:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 08-06-2009, 10:02 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

http://unlimitedfightnews.com/wordpress/?p=2457
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 08-06-2009, 01:48 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
i'm not gonna look that up but other orgs co-promote and the UFC did too. they can again but use the gaming license as an excuse. i don't think the Fertittas are clean themselves. Mafia and their line of work go hand in hand. they could do background checks with these orgs if they were really worried about their gaming license. but they're afraid someone may find something on them.
Your just a racist.


There is no mafia
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 08-07-2009, 07:42 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Your just a racist.


There is no mafia
nice
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 08-07-2009, 03:05 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Now Dana is badmouthing "Strikefarce" as he calls them. LOL ... Dana, it would just look better if you kept your mouth shut and let whatever happens, happen ...

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/upd...k-at-ufc-18948
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 08-07-2009, 04:45 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

when Dana wants you dead... You die...


Bye strikeforce.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 08-07-2009, 05:57 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
when Dana wants you dead... You die...


Bye strikefarce.
fixed ...
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 08-07-2009, 06:09 PM
StizzoFoShizzo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I guess that when it comes to dealing with "Strikefarce", Dana will be taking the kid gloves off.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 08-08-2009, 03:16 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StizzoFoShizzo
I guess that when it comes to dealing with "Strikefarce", Dana will be taking the kid gloves off.
So he'll start using slurs again & almost get booted from his vlogs again?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 08-08-2009, 03:41 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
So he'll start using slurs again & almost get booted from his vlogs again?
pretty much ... dana is a good business man .. he doesn't need to do this crap about mouthing off and stuff, but i guess that is his shtick and we are all used to it ... i guess when you having the mafia back you up, you can really do whatever you want .. LOL ... WAR COSA NOSTRA ...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.