Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 07-30-2009, 06:53 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldonado136
i agree. m-1 is a joke. it took the ufc years to get to where its at why should this so called fight promotion reap those kinds of benefits for not really doing anything except sticking their logo on a cage or ring? they have fedor and thats it. if history has told us anything its that having your so called company depend on one fighter is not gonna get you anywhere. they have a forum and it has pictures of ufc fighters next to the m-1 logo as if they were m-1 fighters.
It is, to be honest other than teeny tiny shows i don't know what m - 1 does.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:04 PM
Crisco

I am boycotting everything M1 global.

If fedor fights on their next show I refuse to watch.

I hate Vadim finklestein and MMA would be better off without him.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:40 PM

Money isn't everything. Having control over your own decisions is a lot more important to some.

Tell me that Bocks has any control what he does at this point, regarding fighting. The UFC is notoriously strict on their fighters as to what they can and can not do, most of it can be found here. I think Fedor is #1, and until someone beats him, everyone else will be #2.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:45 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R
Money isn't everything. Having control over your own decisions is a lot more important to some.

Tell me that Bocks has any control what he does at this point, regarding fighting. The UFC is notoriously strict on their fighters as to what they can and can not do, most of it can be found here. I think Fedor is #1, and until someone beats him, everyone else will be #2.
its been rumored that they are giving fedor that control that their other fighters don't get...Once again, this is M-1 holding this up with their dumbass demands, Fedor is getting more than his fair share here, his management is the problem
Old 07-30-2009, 09:54 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R

*Waring foul language children look away

IF your believing the rumors the only thing not being given to Fedor that was requested is M-1 co promotion which is horse **** and I don't think they should get it anyway.. Fedor is getting ALOT and he is worth it in skill and fights but definately not in PPV buys at this moment. Lesnar is worth more money then Fedor.

I love Fedor but his manager is driving me ****ing crazy. I want to fight Vadim. I want to put him to sleep and watch him crap himself for being such a bastard.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:02 PM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
Source please?
i already posted the UFC contract in another thread. it came out when Couture was battling the UFC.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:55 PM
David_Banner

THis is a great example of what happens when fighting becomes less about fighting, and more about control and Money. This isnt about Fedor, if M1 was to co-promo that fight with the UFC, they'd probably net 200 million easy. Yeah, thats some Russian Mafia stuff right there.