Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 07-29-2009, 05:55 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play The Man
I find it ironic that Obama has spent his first 6 months in office going from country to country apologizing for the past actions of America; yet, on a personal level, he will not publicly apologize to a police officer for bad-mouthing his actions before he had the facts.
Well, Obama was only apologizing for all the stuff that George W. Bush supposedly did. Obama doesn't really seem the type to apologize for his own mistakes and stupid remarks.

I would definitely trust the word of the police officer more than some left-wing, racist Harvard professor.
Old 07-29-2009, 06:18 AM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Well, Obama was only apologizing for all the stuff that George W. Bush supposedly did. Obama doesn't really seem the type to apologize for his own mistakes and stupid remarks.

I would definitely trust the word of the police officer more than some left-wing, racist Harvard professor.
and he is a RACIAL SENSITIVITY professor also, what a freakin joke
Old 07-29-2009, 01:02 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
and he is a RACIAL SENSITIVITY professor also, what a freakin joke
Negative Ghostrider.... I believe the Officer teaches racial sensitivity classes... I think the professor.............

is just a racist.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:14 PM
County Mike

Professor Gates teaches 2 racist classes:

African and African American Studies 10: Introduction to African American Studies (co-taught with Prof. Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham)

African and African American Studies 301: Graduate Seminar

http://aaas.fas.harvard.edu/faculty/..._jr/index.html
Old 07-29-2009, 05:22 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
Professor Gates teaches 2 racist classes:

African and African American Studies 10: Introduction to African American Studies (co-taught with Prof. Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham)

African and African American Studies 301: Graduate Seminar

http://aaas.fas.harvard.edu/faculty/..._jr/index.html
And how are these racist studies? I mean classes?
Old 07-29-2009, 05:43 PM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
And how are these racist studies? I mean classes?
In my opnion, anything that's based on race is racist.

Seems a little funny that he only teaches classes that are based on being black and he calls the cop a racist while being un-cooperative.
Old 07-29-2009, 05:51 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
In my opnion, anything that's based on race is racist.

Seems a little funny that he only teaches classes that are based on being black and he calls the cop a racist while being un-cooperative.
So what about the Chinese studies or European studies? Are those racist? If so, I am sure there are a whole lot of racist studies at many colleges/universities all over ... and some of the courses being taught in the african courses are taught by whites? are they racist too?
Old 07-29-2009, 06:14 PM
County Mike

Quote:
So what about the Chinese studies or European studies? Are those racist? If so, I am sure there are a whole lot of racist studies at many colleges/universities all over ... and some of the courses being taught in the african courses are taught by whites? are they racist too?
Yes.
Old 07-29-2009, 06:20 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Yes.
Come on, you don't actually believe that do you? So people shouldn't be offered the right to learn about their own or other people's history? I don't think you actually believe that.
Old 07-29-2009, 06:22 PM
County Mike

Quote:
Come on, you don't actually believe that do you? So people shouldn't be offered the right to learn about their own or other people's history? I don't think you actually believe that.
I didn't say the courses shouldn't exist or that people shouldn't be able to learn about it. I'm just saying that they are racist classes.

Funny how: "White American Studies" could be described as "Study of historical achievements by white Americans" and it would sound very racist.

Changing the race does not erase the racism.