Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 07-28-2009, 02:13 AM
cheachea

Man, I hope Fedor does come to the UFC. I don't even care if he wins or looses, I just want to watch him fight.
Old 07-28-2009, 02:24 AM
David_Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by clm12704
Let's not forget, folks... Fedor and his managers are commies. ;)

Hahahaha I got a good laugh right there
Old 07-28-2009, 02:38 AM
David_Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
Fedor's management apparently wants a few things out of the question like a soccer stadium.

HAHAHA Thats exactly right, demanding the UFC allow another promotion that isnt even real to get its hands on the UFCs fanbase/PPV is quite literally insane. I think Fedors camp knows this, which is why one can make the reasonable assumption that Putin and the rest of Fedors staff don't want Fedor in the UFC.
Old 07-28-2009, 02:46 AM
Rev

Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R
He beat two of the UFC heavy weight champs already.
Ummmm. So has Brock.
I think Fedor is the man but what has he done to prove it in the last few years? He was getting beat by AA(I dont care what any of you say, it was happening!), until the no look overhand right. He beat big Tim who was just koed by Mercer faster than Fedor did it. He needs the UFC if his goal is to be known world wide as the best. If that is not his goal, then he can do whatever he wants.

Dana is smart, I wouldnt sign Fedor to a 1 fight deal. Heck no!!! I would sign him, let him fight Randy or one of the other top HWs and when he beats them and Brock has had some more time to train and learn the game, lets them 2 hook up!! That is what I would do as a buisness man. The UFC cant afford to have the champ get beat for Fedor's first fight.

I know that's what we all want but be realistic!!! Dana aint known for making bad descisions with money.

Last edited by Rev; 07-28-2009 at 02:59 AM.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:41 AM
Hughes_GOAT

the whole soccer thing is bogus. just an internet rumor. Dana has said that Fedor's first fight in the UFC will be for the title.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:51 AM
Josh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
the whole soccer thing is bogus. just an internet rumor. Dana has said that Fedor's first fight in the UFC will be for the title.
I actually think that is pretty lame for Fedor. He will be facing an awesome wrestler in a Cage that he is unfamiliar with. That first fight is Dana's only hope of saving a little face after all the crap he has been talking. That being said Fedor kills him.
Old 07-28-2009, 05:01 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh
I actually think that is pretty lame for Fedor. He will be facing an awesome wrestler in a Cage that he is unfamiliar with. That first fight is Dana's only hope of saving a little face after all the crap he has been talking. That being said Fedor kills him.
Fedor is a -240 favorite right now but because Brock is so popular here, it should be around -400 favorite for Fedor.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:43 PM
Preach

I heard that Dana wants Fedor to prove he is a top level fighter by fighting his way into the UFC by competing on The Ultimate Fighter
Old 07-28-2009, 04:49 PM
Josh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
Fedor is a -240 favorite right now but because Brock is so popular here, it should be around -400 favorite for Fedor.
Yes.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:03 PM
ufcfan2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev
Ummmm. So has Brock.
I think Fedor is the man but what has he done to prove it in the last few years? He was getting beat by AA(I dont care what any of you say, it was happening!), until the no look overhand right. He beat big Tim who was just koed by Mercer faster than Fedor did it. He needs the UFC if his goal is to be known world wide as the best. If that is not his goal, then he can do whatever he wants.

Dana is smart, I wouldnt sign Fedor to a 1 fight deal. Heck no!!! I would sign him, let him fight Randy or one of the other top HWs and when he beats them and Brock has had some more time to train and learn the game, lets them 2 hook up!! That is what I would do as a buisness man. The UFC cant afford to have the champ get beat for Fedor's first fight.

I know that's what we all want but be realistic!!! Dana aint known for making bad descisions with money.
Who really cares who KO'd who the fastest thats just a lame attempt to discredit ones accomplishments. If ya even watched the Mercer/Tim fight Tim was way out of shape and they had a gentlemens agreement to 'box' and we know how good a boxer Tim is
I want to see Fedor in the UFC,but he don't need to be in the UFC to seal his legacy at all despite what all the UFC nuthuggers say. There are good fights for him outside the UFC as well as in. Not everything revolves around the UFC like Dana would have u to believe.
Now are there some good fights for him in the UFC:Brock,Mir,GG are the biggest 3 ones I like to see(I still personally think GG if on his game has best chance to beat Fedor).
Outside the UFC: Rogers,Werdum,Overeem,Barnett(ya,if he can get his stuff together).