Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 07-27-2009, 07:51 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Banner
Rich vs Tito makes way more sense,IMO. But yeah, I dont understand all the Henderson cheated stuff, seriously. I didnt hear anybody complaining when Cheik Kongo was kneeing every opponent he faced in the nuts. Where was the outrage then?
There was plenty of outrage. We had like a whole thread of how much of a cheater kongo is.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
...and yet they say He's a classy guy
He is those were accidental an were acctually upper leg kicks that slid up and hit the groin
Old 07-27-2009, 10:03 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44
He is those were accidental an were acctually upper leg kicks that slid up and hit the groin
Excuse me Beeej...but do you really think that Georges is that...uncoordinated? I mean...whilst we can argue that he's not classy...we cant argue he isnt world class...and world class strikers are trained not only to kick...but to kick the exact same spot again and again....i've seen it in videos of training...they have to hit the same spot...so how does GSP manage...as a world class individual, whose trained day in and day out to hit the same spot...do nothing but miss whenever he ends up in a fight with Matt Hughes?

If he were that clumsy...how come he never seems to accidently miss and hit the groin when he's fighting ANYONE else
Old 07-27-2009, 10:38 PM

If this is true thank GOD. I didn't want to see a rematch that was going to happen for absolutely no reason. It was pointless. Would be happy to see Franklin vs Tito though.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Excuse me Beeej...but do you really think that Georges is that...uncoordinated? I mean...whilst we can argue that he's not classy...we cant argue he isnt world class...and world class strikers are trained not only to kick...but to kick the exact same spot again and again....i've seen it in videos of training...they have to hit the same spot...so how does GSP manage...as a world class individual, whose trained day in and day out to hit the same spot...do nothing but miss whenever he ends up in a fight with Matt Hughes?

If he were that clumsy...how come he never seems to accidently miss and hit the groin when he's fighting ANYONE else
your right his gameplan was to get himself disqualified......
Old 07-27-2009, 11:22 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44
your right his gameplan was to get himself disqualified......
well then not only is he unclassy, and uncoordinated...he also failed to execute his game plan properly

Beeej...I am glad that you are back