Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 07-17-2009, 10:44 PM
Rev

Default BROCK

Lets be real. If he works on his head movement, he aint gonna get beat anytime soon. I dont see Fedor outpowering him on the ground and if he cant catch him standing, well, whats he gonna do? I hope someone does beat him but the dude has the tools to be the man for a Long time.
Old 07-18-2009, 02:31 AM
surveyorshawn

Absolutely, if he can learn to avoid getting hit, he will be practically unstoppable. Frank caught him with some shots, and a really good power puncher may have been able to take him out with shots like that. Maybe he should train with Machida for a while....
Old 07-18-2009, 04:29 AM
Josh

He would get beaten by Fedor. If he lasted two minutes on the ground without getting subbed I would be amazed. Fedor is the exact fighter to beat him. Someone with better striking and an incredible ground game.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:08 AM
Liddellfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh
He would get beaten by Fedor. If he lasted two minutes on the ground without getting subbed I would be amazed. Fedor is the exact fighter to beat him. Someone with better striking and an incredible ground game.
I am not a Lesner fan BUT Fedor would not be able to do much of anything after Brock took him down. He is to heavy and strong to move and he just lays there and pounds on people. If Brock landed in Fedor's guard, maybe Fedor would have half a chance to sub him. I know Fedor is a talented fighter and hasn't had a bad performance in years BUT I just think Brock is to powerful to overcome.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:28 AM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellfan
I am not a Lesner fan BUT Fedor would not be able to do much of anything after Brock took him down. He is to heavy and strong to move and he just lays there and pounds on people. If Brock landed in Fedor's guard, maybe Fedor would have half a chance to sub him. I know Fedor is a talented fighter and hasn't had a bad performance in years BUT I just think Brock is to powerful to overcome.
Nah.... a lot of fighting is matching up styles... not only can Fedor beat Brock but there are a few others out there that can and will as well.

I think Shane or Cain have a great shot... Brock has size and strength but virtually no skill compared to most. He will no doubt be stronger then Shane & Cain but not so strong he can walk through them. They can both beat Brock IMO.
Old 07-18-2009, 07:08 AM
Hughes_GOAT

he'll walk through them no question. sig bet Chuck?
Old 07-18-2009, 05:23 PM
Josh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellfan
If this fight ever happens I would be open to a five year sig bet.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:32 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
he'll walk through them no question. sig bet Chuck?
Perhaps.... let's revisit this a little closer to the fight

I'll take K-Flo though if you're interested... but I should probably check with Que first... he might want another shot since he's 0-2 with me currently
Old 07-19-2009, 04:35 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
Perhaps.... let's revisit this a little closer to the fight

I'll take K-Flo though if you're interested... but I should probably check with Que first... he might want another shot since he's 0-2 with me currently
i got BJ!