Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 07-21-2009, 02:55 AM
Tattoo Artist

Thank you for the mention Dave!! The show really did go off without a hitch!! We did have one injury, and unfortunately, it was a good friend of mine. He is going to be fine and will have surgery next week. He broke the bone between his shoulder and his elbow. EEK!! The weigh ins and the show both started on time, which is nearly a miracle in the MMA world if you have ever been to a show. We are going to pride ourselves on making sure everything gets started on time. All in all, it was an awesome night, and we are already lining fights up for the next 2 or 3 shows!! Stay tuned to the forum to find out when and where the next show will be!! Check out our website at www.fistnyourface.net
Old 07-21-2009, 01:11 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Shane
Thank you for the mention Dave!! The show really did go off without a hitch!! We did have one injury, and unfortunately, it was a good friend of mine. He is going to be fine and will have surgery next week. He broke the bone between his shoulder and his elbow. EEK!! The weigh ins and the show both started on time, which is nearly a miracle in the MMA world if you have ever been to a show. We are going to pride ourselves on making sure everything gets started on time. All in all, it was an awesome night, and we are already lining fights up for the next 2 or 3 shows!! Stay tuned to the forum to find out when and where the next show will be!! Check out our website at www.fistnyourface.net
You are welcome. I'll check out the website and get back to you, because if I can find a pre-prepared list of dates I can mention them the week before they happen, and follow them up the week after...thats two mentions over one you see
Old 07-21-2009, 02:58 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Yahoo to Boomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Shane
that is great Shane!!!! I'm going to be jumping into promotion myself when I get back! You'll have to give me some pointers.
Old 07-21-2009, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer
that is great Shane!!!! I'm going to be jumping into promotion myself when I get back! You'll have to give me some pointers.
AWESOME! that is good news indeed!

Shane, glad everything went well, and I wish your friend a speedy recovery!

[