Old 07-17-2009, 02:51 AM
Hughes_GOAT

yeah but it wouldn't be for the title.

*cue the Brock won't have the title then anyway, comments*
Old 07-17-2009, 03:26 AM
Maldonado136

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F
Why is wrong for Shaq to want to fight. He has been training longer the Brock. I could see if he was a Nvice but 10 years is a lot more than many. Just because he is a BB player should not disqualify him. However he should hit the minors first.
i was joking
Old 07-17-2009, 03:48 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F
I never said he a chance. In fact I think he would be KO'd in under a minute. Its just he has some real training in MMA so why not let them go at it if he is crazy enough to do it. With 10 years of Gracie BJJ I think one may be surprised at his skill level on the ground. SO Brock would probably just stand and put him to sleep.
Yeah, I see what you're saying. Shaq Fu baby!
Old 07-17-2009, 04:26 AM
TENNESSEAN

Shaq wins however he wants!!
Brocks size is all he has going for him. He's just a big bull dozer with no skill at the controls.
Shaq is an athlete and if he takes his training as serious as people say he's a bigger dozer with some skilled at the controls.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:38 AM
Maldonado136

Quote:
Originally Posted by TENNESSEAN
Shaq wins however he wants!!
Brocks size is all he has going for him. He's just a big bull dozer with no skill at the controls.
Shaq is an athlete and if he takes his training as serious as people say he's a bigger dozer with some skilled at the controls.
i cant tell if youre being sarcastic or not but i really hope you are...

Last edited by Maldonado136; 07-17-2009 at 04:43 AM.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:36 PM
Rev

that makes two of us
Old 07-17-2009, 05:47 PM
TENNESSEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev
that makes two of us
Do I have a third.
Nope not kidding. Brocks got no skill just weight and strength.
Show me a fight that showed any type of skill from the guy. Randy was picking him apart but got hit and of course when a guy the size of Brock hits a guy the size of Randy he is going to get ko'ed. Brock was just to big for Randy. He wins by overpowering his opponent thatís it.
Fighters are separated by weight in 15lb increments. Show me a fight were Brock was within 15lbs of his opponent.
I spent 3 years at my job convincing my coworkers that this was a true sport. They compared it to WWE and I defended it. Gave the whole skill and honor in combat spill. Guess who I have been getting calls from this week. Brock makes a joke out of the sport and is an embarrassment to the UFC. After the crap he pulled at 100 the UFC should suspend him for 6 months. But they want its all about the dollar.
I hope that with the popularity of the UFC it doesnít turn into a real WWE were the only difference is the fights arenít staged.
Old 07-17-2009, 06:39 PM
Rev

Brock wrestled against people his own size in NCAA and won, what happend there?
Old 07-17-2009, 06:45 PM
Rev

Just because he is bigger and stronger than others he shouldnt use it? So GSP has better cardio than evryone, how do we even things out there? Royce Gracie was better at bjj than everyone in ufc 1, sould he have just stood with them? Matt was waaaaayy stronger and bigger than BJ, shall we keep going?

I agree, that Brock is not my favorite personality but I dislike him because of his attitude and actions the other night, I am not going to penalize him for being bigger and stronger than people who agree to fight him knowing that he is bigger and stronger but still say they can and will win. They know the situation, they still fight, they get beat, fight is clean. done.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:26 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by TENNESSEAN
Do I have a third.
Nope not kidding. Brocks got no skill just weight and strength.
Show me a fight that showed any type of skill from the guy. Randy was picking him apart but got hit and of course when a guy the size of Brock hits a guy the size of Randy he is going to get ko'ed. Brock was just to big for Randy. He wins by overpowering his opponent thatís it.
Fighters are separated by weight in 15lb increments. Show me a fight were Brock was within 15lbs of his opponent.
I spent 3 years at my job convincing my coworkers that this was a true sport. They compared it to WWE and I defended it. Gave the whole skill and honor in combat spill. Guess who I have been getting calls from this week. Brock makes a joke out of the sport and is an embarrassment to the UFC. After the crap he pulled at 100 the UFC should suspend him for 6 months. But they want its all about the dollar.
I hope that with the popularity of the UFC it doesnít turn into a real WWE were the only difference is the fights arenít staged.
So, if a person goes 106-5 in NCAA Division I wrestling, is a 2-time Big 12 Champ, is a runner up, then a national champion, it can be done on strength alone? Don't be blinded by your hatred of Brock. To say he has no skill is just wrong.