Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 07-17-2009, 03:32 AM
Maldonado136

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
How is he trying to take a shortcut? He has said before that he wants to be built up slowly. He was asked a question and he answered it, I see nothing wrong with that.
yeah thats what he said then but now hes talking as if he were to sign with the ufc he would fight brock right away and knowing dana this would surely happen hence the shortcut to the title.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:02 AM
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldonado136
yeah thats what he said then but now hes talking as if he were to sign with the ufc he would fight brock right away and knowing dana this would surely happen hence the shortcut to the title.
thats not what it sounded like to me. It sounded like someone asked him a question and he answered. Im sure he has talked about how he would fight Brock but I think he is willing to take his time.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:13 AM
ufcfan2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
How is he trying to take a shortcut? He has said before that he wants to be built up slowly. He was asked a question and he answered it, I see nothing wrong with that.
Agree,and what was Brocks road to the UFC championship,he sure didn't take the scenic route
Old 07-17-2009, 08:04 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Unless Lashley has improved alot since the last Video I seen of him I don't think he's ready for Brock yet! But then again to me it looked like Dana was at first throwing Brock to the Wolves. I didn't think anybody with as little experience as Brock had would be ready for Mir,Herring and Couture! However he got the job done!