Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 07-15-2009, 03:14 AM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

congrats jojo, you dominated him....but did anyone see the ring girl fall after the first round, haha how embarassing
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-15-2009, 03:17 AM
Psykojojo's Avatar
Psykojojo Psykojojo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 324
Default

yeah i felt terrible, i asked her if she was ok, her face was fire engine red
__________________
Everything is a test

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-15-2009, 03:21 AM
Mac
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

JOJO i think you did an awsome Job , Man you cracked him HARD in the first round , looked like that right had alot of power behind it !
Looks like it would be REALLY difficult with the shin gaurds.

You were knockin em down left and right man , even got the ring girl int he first round and you didnt even have to touch her lol!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-15-2009, 03:23 AM
Psykojojo's Avatar
Psykojojo Psykojojo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 324
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
JOJO i think you did an awsome Job , Man you cracked him HARD in the first round , looked like that right had alot of power behind it !
Looks like it would be REALLY difficult with the shin gaurds.

You were knockin em down left and right man , even got the ring girl int he first round and you didnt even have to touch her lol!
thanks man, i had to make some adjustments but it definatly worked out. I felt so bad for the ring lady, she was getting harrassed by fat drunks
__________________
Everything is a test

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-15-2009, 03:30 AM
Mac
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I gotta say JOJO , that was REALLY impressive for a first fight , heck that was impressive for a 20th fight . You did awsome man , looked like you were timing that right PERFECTLY when he would throw the RK.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-15-2009, 03:57 AM
Psykojojo's Avatar
Psykojojo Psykojojo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 324
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
I gotta say JOJO , that was REALLY impressive for a first fight , heck that was impressive for a 20th fight . You did awsome man , looked like you were timing that right PERFECTLY when he would throw the RK.
Thanks again man, your making a brother blush
__________________
Everything is a test

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-15-2009, 03:58 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 9,786
Default

Jojo were you even a little nervous before the fight? You looked like you had been waiting 10 years to get in there and the other looked like he just wanted to look like a fighter then was rethinking it as he was in the ring
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-15-2009, 04:03 AM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

very nicely done brother!!! I'm impressed. I noticed the shin guards and I was wondering what the rules were...

Basic MMA but with shin guards or were the rules modified??
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-15-2009, 04:08 AM
Psykojojo's Avatar
Psykojojo Psykojojo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 324
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
very nicely done brother!!! I'm impressed. I noticed the shin guards and I was wondering what the rules were...

Basic MMA but with shin guards or were the rules modified??
Thanks alot man
modified, no high kicks (one of my better tools) and no elbows but i found a loop hole with that, i could crossface using my elbow so i just used that to give myself some space in guard and put pressure on his grill while i tenderized his ribs
__________________
Everything is a test

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-15-2009, 04:12 AM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykojojo
Thanks alot man
modified, no high kicks (one of my better tools) and no elbows but i found a loop hole with that, i could crossface using my elbow so i just used that to give myself some space in guard and put pressure on his grill while i tenderized his ribs
Gotcha. So is this something you're going to keep pursuing? You are certainly off to a good start. I'm not going to try and spell your wife's name because I KNOW I'll spell it wrong but was she there? What were her thoughts?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.