Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 07-15-2009, 06:24 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
There are only two things that could be better than Lesnar being the "heel" in the UFC right now....

1. Dana White hitting Brock Lesnar over the head with a steel chair after his next victory, right when he is supposed to wrap the belt around him. Then Hulk Hogan comes out and gives Brock the big leg-drop, and parades around the cage with Brock's belt...

or...

2. Brock dominates all the competition and makes the haters respect him.

I am personally pulling for the first option, but I really think number two is the way to go....
Sorry the first option cannot happen. Hulk Hogan had major back surgery and cannot perform the leg drop any more. But Dana can still hit him with a chair but not sure Brock would feel that mosquito.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:27 PM
Chris F

I'd personally would like to see Nog at 100% fight Brock and not the infected sickly Nog that Mir beat. My guess is they'll give it to the winner of Cain vs Shane
Old 07-15-2009, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F
I'd personally would like to see Nog at 100% fight Brock and not the infected sickly Nog that Mir beat. My guess is they'll give it to the winner of Cain vs Shane
Carwin has confirmed that they (he and Cain) were both told that winner gets Brock.
Nog at 100% can beat everybody but Fedor. Not sure we'll ever see him back there but hopefully he was pissed enough about the Mir fight that he will come back as the Nog from Pride.

[
Old 07-15-2009, 09:18 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
Carwin has confirmed that they (he and Cain) were both told that winner gets Brock.
Nog at 100% can beat everybody but Fedor. Not sure we'll ever see him back there but hopefully he was pissed enough about the Mir fight that he will come back as the Nog from Pride.
So the winner of Nog and Randy will have wait. Just more time to solve the Brock puzzle. I think a lot more holes will be revealed in the next fight. But it is hard to beat a great wrestler who can determine himself where the fight goes. this is what made Matt unstopable all those years.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:30 PM
Jason 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
yea there were so many reasons why Nog should not have fought that night it unreal that he was even cleared
Old 07-15-2009, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 16
yea there were so many reasons why Nog should not have fought that night it unreal that he was even cleared
the fact that he was cleared is enough to know he shouldnt have been tooled my Mir like that. People are making it out like he was on his deathbed or something.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:13 PM
Preach

WAR BROCK and eat it haters
Old 07-16-2009, 04:02 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Tyson still sold out PPV's after he started biting ears and saying weird ****.

that's what it comes down to, PPV's. you cannot like someone for their character but as long as they sell PPV's, they will always have those guys in the sport.

what Henderson did was worse than what Brock did, but since everyone hated Bisping, no one cared.

Brock has been ridiculed since he started and people don't like it that he's winning despite it.

WAR Brock!
Old 07-16-2009, 04:49 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F
Sorry the first option cannot happen. Hulk Hogan had major back surgery and cannot perform the leg drop any more. But Dana can still hit him with a chair but not sure Brock would feel that mosquito.
Well, then we'll go back in our time machine and get the old Hulkster, since we are talking about things that are not gonna happen anyway
Old 07-16-2009, 05:09 AM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
what Henderson did was worse than what Brock did, but since everyone hated Bisping, no one cared.
Ridiculous......