Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 07-12-2009, 06:59 PM
Max

I think Brock vs Fedor would be an interesting fight and I think Brock has a chance but it is a small one. Fedor by armbar.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:01 PM
Jason 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
I think Brock vs Fedor would be an interesting fight and I think Brock has a chance but it is a small one. Fedor by armbar.
I just want to see how fedor is going to take him down I guess he is going to clinch and trip.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:30 PM
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 16
I just want to see how fedor is going to take him down I guess he is going to clinch and trip.
why take him down? Fedor knows Brock will go for the takedown and once he does Fedor will pull guard and go for the arm bar. The only thing Fedor has to worry about is Brock landing a big shot and TKOing him before Fedor sinks in the arm bar.
Old 07-12-2009, 08:44 PM
Jason 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
why take him down? Fedor knows Brock will go for the takedown and once he does Fedor will pull guard and go for the arm bar. The only thing Fedor has to worry about is Brock landing a big shot and TKOing him before Fedor sinks in the arm bar.
because its harder for him to land that big punch if your up close and if randy could take him down then fedor could most likely do it too, he does have good judo(trips). if that doesnt work they yea I see him pulling guard or flying arm bar (maybe not)
Old 07-12-2009, 08:48 PM
Liddellfan

This whole Fedor thing has been going on and on and on. I keep saying this and that about him and he keeps waiting. Eventually, Fedor's going to be here. I want Fedor. I want him to come to the UFC and everything else.

This guy just became the heavyweight champion. We'll end up getting that deal done. And then we'll do Brock vs. Fedor, and it'll be a huge fight.
-Dana White at post fight press conference

^^^^^
Just like when Wanderlei was going to come over from PRIDE and fight Liddell years ago..When he came into the Octagon with his PRIDE shirt and stared down Chuck....It's not going to happen.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:58 PM
Hughes_GOAT

Fedor will KO Brock standing.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:27 PM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
Brock isn't even almost ready for Fedor yet.
Even ready fighters ain't ready for Fedor
Old 07-12-2009, 11:34 PM
Load Option

I watched Inside MMA on Friday and Fedor says he not coming to the UFC. Does not like the terms and commitments of the contract.

But he did said he would like to fight Brock.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:53 PM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Load Option
I watched Inside MMA on Friday and Fedor says he not coming to the UFC. Does not like the terms and commitments of the contract.

But he did said he would like to fight Brock.
he's offered the UFC numerous times to fight Brock, in the UFC, 1 fight winner take all. the UFC obviously declined.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:10 AM

UFC = restriction = No Fedor, ever....
I would love to see Fedor take Lesnar out though.