Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 07-12-2009, 06:00 AM
Max

Cry me a river.....
Old 07-12-2009, 06:00 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh
I don't agree. I didn't watch one episode of TUF this season because it had Bisbing in it and that was free.
Like I said in my quote, most peeps would still buy it in hopes that he loses, just like me with Mayweather, depends on who he fights. If he fights somebody you think would beat him, maybe Carwin, you would be more likely to buy the fight than if he fought somebody like Brandon Vera. Catch my drift?
Old 07-12-2009, 06:01 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
Cry me a river.....
Possibly the best post EVA!

Old 07-12-2009, 06:41 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Yeah? Well if somebody doesn't like you or if a group of people don't like you, would you cry like a baby and desperately seek their approval, or tell that person or persons to F*** OFF?
Old 07-12-2009, 06:42 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
Cry me a river.....
LOL, I love it Max!
Old 07-12-2009, 07:45 AM
CHITOWNHUGHESFAN

Brock is exactly the oppisite what a Class act Champion should be. Notice Dana smiling in the ring after the fight. No, either did I. After the guy is beat you go over to start more **** . Amazing....................
Old 07-12-2009, 08:01 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

While I didn't see the fight I can't blame Brock for being angry and having an attitude! I have seen more hatred for a fighter than I have for Brock. People hated him before he even had a fight! No matter who he fought or what he done Folks said he had no business in MMA and should go back to the WWE!
Old 07-12-2009, 12:01 PM
rearnakedchoke

from sherdog ... dana was maaad

On a night when he stood alone atop the UFC heavyweight division, Brock Lesnar’s behavior -- not his destructive, one-sided victory against Frank Mir -- was the subject of post-fight discussion on Saturday at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas.

Lesnar unified the heavyweight championship in only his fifth professional appearance, as he bullied his way to a technical knockout against Mir -- the only man to defeat him -- in the UFC 100 main event. His tirade afterward -- which included a low blow to the UFC’s primary sponsor, Bud Light, waving his middle fingers at the audience, taunting Mir and exposing plans for a post-fight sex romp with his wife -- drew the ire of UFC President Dana White.

The 32-year-old Lesnar claimed he was headed out to drink a Coors Light because Bud Light would not pay him any money. One of the UFC’s highest-paid fighters, he made $450,000 in disclosed pay for his TKO victory against hall of famer Randy Couture at UFC 91 in November.

“I was blown away,” White said. “I don’t think in the history of the UFC we’ve had anybody do that. It’s not who we are, and, to be honest, it’s not who he is. You hang with these guys personally, and you get to know them. If he was a dick, I’d tell you right now this guy is a psycho and I don’t know what I’m going to do with him. He’s not. He’s a smart guy. The sponsorship thing was the craziest thing I’ve ever heard in my life.”

Lesnar’s antics drudged up memories of his days as a World Wrestling Entertainment superstar, when showboating and pushing the envelope of taste were encouraged and profitable. White claimed he confronted the apologetic champion in his dressing room after he left the Octagon.

“Brock went so far over the top, I can’t even put it into words,” White said. “WWE -- that’s what it is. We had a talk. We talked like men, and he said he was sorry. He said, ‘I’m embarrassed by what I said.’ I take his word for it this time.”
Old 07-12-2009, 12:42 PM
ufcfan2

I think hes getting too comfortable with what hes doing and all those years of WWE antics is starting to creep up more and more. I hope Dana and him sit down and discuss these little acts of outbursts. I don't mind the trash talkin to a degree,but hes just gotta be a little more picky on the stuff he rants about. Also,to do this little rants at UFC 100 when its soo highly watched is a tad under professional.
I still want to root for him,but hes also gotta show a little more maturity and growth especially as the champ. I understand his previous job and its hard to totally erase that from ur habits,but hes gotta try.
Old 07-12-2009, 01:18 PM
cubsfan47

Quote:
Originally Posted by clm12704
You guys like to jump on Serra as a bad representative of the sport... It doesn't get any worse than this guy. Serra was a choir boy compared to this oaf. At least Serra had respect for the sport and after the fight had respect for his opponent. Lesnar has none of that. I hope Matt and some of the other high profile fighters address this.

What a puke...
Well yes. Serra trains younger fighters and wants the sport to grow.

There's another guy like that some of you know; his name is Matt Hughes.