Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-03-2009, 10:39 PM
CHITOWNHUGHESFAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach
It just dawned on me something that is very funny about GSP incident.
BJ Penn a love him or hate him kind of guy steps in to fight one GSP. Who has had complaints in the past for vaseline, HGH, or faking injuries. Yet even with footage and confessions from his cornerman and officals. Who gets the blunt end and critisim by the majority of MMA fans abroad. Is it GSP? Nope! His cornerman? Nope! It is BJ Penn and his fans! HAHAHA some people are so far up the crotch of GSP that they can't see the truth through the hair... But the reality of the whole matter is this that GSP's so called legacy is now tarnished. This incident has caught the attention of the whole sports world.

Regardless of what you think of GSP or BJ for that matter this is a terrible situation not only for GSP, BJ and their fans but what does this do for future contests. There is enough evidence out there to prove the incident occured. Did it change the outcome of the fight not this time but who knows if it has in the past or if it stopped future problems.

The only defense that GSP fans can come up with is.. Why would he need to do this? He was the better fighter and stronger! Maybe and maybe not his guard pass was to swift and with ease unheard of against BJ. But I really feel that GSP has to have a mental edge and the only way he gets it is by cheating. This is my opinion and I am sure that you have yours. But this is by far the first claim against GSP.

Now for Matt Hughes lets look at his career. He is a dick. He is mean. He is arrogant. This is the arguments that his enemies use against him. Never Hughes was slippery, Hughes wasn't hurt, Hughes uses HGH.. Nothing that points to cheating. Yet Matt Hughes was and is still considered that Most Dominate WW in the history of MMA. So enough of this excuses of people are jealous of GSP so they are fabricating lies. It has nothing to do with that. The truth is that he has a lot of ????? marks around him and this will harm his name and should.

So yes I am laughing at the fact that GSP fans are so far up his crack they can't see anything and thats why he chooses Vaseline
Damn Preach you nailed on the head perfectly!! That pic is crazy too. They should take blood samples for future testing if they ever change it. Hate cheaters !
Old 02-03-2009, 10:56 PM
Krupp

will someone please explain to me the significance of HGH? I don't know what is does, exactly.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:24 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVEMAN
First off, may I say I'm glad GSP beat BJ. Because it has always been my stand, that BJ is nothing but hype!

Now back to GSP and HGH. Sometimes you can SUSPECT someone is using by looking. You will have to admit that GSP is a big WW! He definitely is a lot more muscular than he used to be. The fighters in his own division are saying the same thing! Now despite his muscle mass, his speed and cardio have improved as well. Now anyone who knows anything about sport specific training knows that it is very rare to see someone who is muscular yet has the speed and cardio that GSP does. Does it mean that GSP is taking HGH? NO! AND I NEVER SAID THAT! I SAID I WOULD SUSPECT! From what I have seen from videos is that GSP trains like an animal! Well if you remember, Sean Sherk trained like an animal in some of his vids and he was using. Plus, HGH is undetectable in tests at the present. Now are you really that gullable to believe that some fighters aren't taking advantage of that?

I never said GSP was using!! So what's up with all the hate?
first off, suspecting is fine and I know a bit about PED's ... i am not an expert, but i have studied them and their use ... there is a test for hgh and it has been used reliably since around 2004 ... so if he was using it, he probably would have been caught ... also tests are not just done before a fight, they are done randomly throughout the year ... the way gsp works out, if he were taking roids or hgh, to stay at 170 and fight would be near impossible ... if you take it, it is not saying you are going to be ripped, but if you workout the way you do, you are not just going to get ripped but huge ... i knew guys that were taking testosterone and working out 2 or 3 times a week and gaining 5 pounds of muscle per week ... the stuff is that effective ... i am not saying he has never taken it ever, who knows, only him and his trainers really ..if he produces a postitive test, then that is the proof ... he is a gifted athlete and if you have good genetics and work out 5-6 times a week, you are gonna be a beast like him
Old 02-03-2009, 11:44 PM
Liddellfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach

now look at GSP's

This tissue around the nipple is a side affect of HGH and it's clinical term is Gynecomastia.. The proof is in the pudding
That just may be the reason for his "nipple twist".....anybody ever think of that??? By doing that, that tissue will not be as noticable.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:54 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
And Preach is talking about GSP fans .. when in fact, BJ Penn fans are the worst fans ever ... they love the fact that he has a big mouth, talks trash and then can't back it up ... They have an excuse for every single fight he has lost which discredits the person who beat them ... Hopefully this clown retires and we don't see him whining anymore ... "I only want to be known as the greatest of all time, is that too much too ask?" .. LOL .. yes, to be the best, you gotta beat the best ... so he ain't even close ...

BJ can back it up, but ok...
Losing sometimes doesn't mean you can't back it up.

BJ will still go down as one of the best ever, and I am sure end up in the hall of fame.
So you're pretty far off base with the can't back it up comment.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:01 AM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
there is a test for hgh and it has been used reliably since around 2004 ...
You sure about that?
From what I have seen Urine testing does not work well for HGH,
at least what I have pulled up on google.
Blood testing yes, but do they blood test all fighters?

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_5380706

"Traditional urine analysis could not detect doping with HGH, so the ban was unenforceable until the early 2000s, when blood tests that could distinguish between natural and artificial HGH were developed"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_hormone
Old 02-04-2009, 12:46 AM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krupp
will someone please explain to me the significance of HGH? I don't know what is does, exactly.
well Krupp dont feel bad,i'm sure there are a few people on here talking about HGH that dont really know what it is either,,

HGH stands for "human growth hormone",and it is a hormone produced by the pituitary gland in the brain,it is essentially the food our body's need to grow from infancy to adulthood and your body naturally starts to decrease the amount it produces from the time you reach 30 years old or so,,

now for the HGH people are talking about on here,,
there are two different types,,synthetic and herbal ,,

the synthetic type can be administered either by injection or by an oral spray,,

the oral spray that is being sold has been to have been said by independent testing that is a waist of money,,doesn't do a thing.

the injected HGH on the other hand they say does seem to work but the cost to get results would be prohibitive to most people
they say you would need 3 to 4 injections every day at a price of 25 to 30 bucks for every injection so that makes it some where between 2 and 3 grand a month,,and they say the side affects can be severe

now for the herbal

Herbal HGH releasers is a herbal supplement that comes in either tablet or capsule form that when taken they stimulate the pituitary gland to produce more natural HGH,,

so there you go Krupp,,HGH really is just a hormone that is naturally produce by your body that is responsible for the growth of your body.

hope that helped a bit.