Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-03-2009, 08:07 PM
Preach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
You can make **** up about anyone the only thing you said that isn't complete and utter speculation was the vaseline.
They are for cows..Got Milk?
Old 02-03-2009, 08:13 PM
Krupp

I really hope this whole thing ends soon...this looks bad for the UFC, not just GSP...their golden boy greases up to gain a mental edge...it's not a good picture. I don't even care that BJ lost the fight. This is more serious for the UFC than just a few fans complaining. This is the kind of crap that you'd expect from boxing, not MMA.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:21 PM
Preach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krupp
I really hope this whole thing ends soon...this looks bad for the UFC, not just GSP...their golden boy greases up to gain a mental edge...it's not a good picture. I don't even care that BJ lost the fight. This is more serious for the UFC than just a few fans complaining. This is the kind of crap that you'd expect from boxing, not MMA.
My point exactley
Old 02-03-2009, 08:24 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach
They are for cows..Got Milk?
lol pick apart my post Ben.

No but part of being a forum is people can call you out on what you say.

GSP did grease up but to bring up HGH and everything like that is adding fuel to an out of control fire.

BJ was outclassed by georges had BJ I'm sure the vaseline would not even be an issue to bring up.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:29 PM

Quote:

GSP did grease up but to bring up HGH and everything like that is adding fuel to an out of control fire.

BJ was outclassed by georges had BJ I'm sure the vaseline would not even be an issue to bring up.
isn't it spelled "udder"
Quote:
Udder

Ud"der\, n. [OE. uddir, AS. [=u]der; akin to D. uijer, G. euter, OHG. [=u]tar, [=u]tiro, Icel. j[=u]gr, Sw. jufver, jur, Dan. yver, L. uber, Gr. o"y^qar, Skr. [=u]dhar. [root]216. Cf. Exuberant.]

1. (Anat.) The glandular organ in which milk is secreted and stored; -- popularly called the bag in cows and other quadrupeds.
CrisCo's use "utter" was correct, Ben
Quote:
ut⋅ter2   /ˈʌtər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [uht-er] Show IPA Pronunciation

–adjective 1. complete; total; absolute: her utter abandonment to grief.
2. unconditional; unqualified: an utter denial.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
bef. 900; ME; OE uttra, ūtera outer. See out, -er 4

[
Old 02-03-2009, 08:49 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
isn't it spelled "udder"

haha Ben just got Owned
Old 02-03-2009, 08:54 PM
Preach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
isn't it spelled "udder"

Yes he was correct but I just love the word utter it just rolls off the tounge lol....
Old 02-03-2009, 08:56 PM
Preach

Quote:

If you read my post you will never see once where I suggest the Vaseline would change the outcome.. Also if you knew me very well you would know that I have always thought GSP used HGH this is nothing new. And I am not the only one on this forum that thinks that. And alot of the ones that agree with me hate BJ
Old 02-03-2009, 09:07 PM
CAVEMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
right, because looking at someone you can tell if they are taking HGH ...

so by your definition, this man could have never been on roids or hgh, cuz he doesn't have the body for it, or by your definition, if this guy was on HGH, any fighter in the ufc could be on it ..

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html
First off, may I say I'm glad GSP beat BJ. Because it has always been my stand, that BJ is nothing but hype!

Now back to GSP and HGH. Sometimes you can SUSPECT someone is using by looking. You will have to admit that GSP is a big WW! He definitely is a lot more muscular than he used to be. The fighters in his own division are saying the same thing! Now despite his muscle mass, his speed and cardio have improved as well. Now anyone who knows anything about sport specific training knows that it is very rare to see someone who is muscular yet has the speed and cardio that GSP does. Does it mean that GSP is taking HGH? NO! AND I NEVER SAID THAT! I SAID I WOULD SUSPECT! From what I have seen from videos is that GSP trains like an animal! Well if you remember, Sean Sherk trained like an animal in some of his vids and he was using. Plus, HGH is undetectable in tests at the present. Now are you really that gullable to believe that some fighters aren't taking advantage of that?

I never said GSP was using!! So what's up with all the hate?
Old 02-03-2009, 10:10 PM
Preach

now look at GSP's

This tissue around the nipple is a side affect of HGH and it's clinical term is Gynecomastia.. The proof is in the pudding