Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-04-2009, 04:16 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Yahoo to Boomer
Default GROUND BREAKING NEWS!! GSP GREASY!!

OMG!! OMG!! I just heard over here that there is a claim by several prominent UFC fighters that GSP is GREASY !!!!

If this is true then it calls into account the past streak of victories GSP has won. The bread and butter of the BJJ and GNP fighter is to control the opponent on the ground stressing them to make a mistake. But what if the you can't get friction ... what if you had a baby oil bath before every fight?? VAIN I tell you VAIN .. the ground game has become VAIN and pointless!! If you are on the ground he just slithers all over you in the mount .. if on bottom, he just muscles out b/c you can't isolate a joint or limb .... the only people that need to have oil on them at UFC events are the Ring Girls ....

and maybe Joe Rogan ..
Old 02-04-2009, 04:17 AM
Stump Rules!

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 02-04-2009, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer
OMG!! OMG!! I just heard over here that there is a claim by several prominent UFC fighters that GSP is GREASY !!!!

If this is true then it calls into account the past streak of victories GSP has won. The bread and butter of the BJJ and GNP fighter is to control the opponent on the ground stressing them to make a mistake. But what if the you can't get friction ... what if you had a baby oil bath before every fight?? VAIN I tell you VAIN .. the ground game has become VAIN and pointless!! If you are on the ground he just slithers all over you in the mount .. if on bottom, he just muscles out b/c you can't isolate a joint or limb .... the only people that need to have oil on them at UFC events are the Ring Girls ....

and maybe Joe Rogan ..

[
Old 02-04-2009, 04:20 AM
bradwright

Quote:

and maybe Joe Rogan ..
lol,,did you just hear that somewhere?

every single fighter that has said GSP felt a little greasy also said the out come of the their fight isn't in question to them.
Old 02-04-2009, 04:26 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
lol,,did you just hear that somewhere?

every single fighter that has said GSP felt a little greasy also said the out come of the their fight isn't in question to them.
Yea im out here on a donkey in Afghanistan and one of the villagers was shouting it in the city center ...... my Dari translator had to slow him down so we could understand.

AND thats the politics of the sport. No fighter that lost to him would say that is the reason. It is what it is ... the could bes .. will never be so why risk loosing faith with your fan base by making excuses. But, if it turns out to be true then GSP didn't really match his skills against another fighters. He would have negated their strength in fighting and give prominence to his by cheating. Like I said .. it is what it is. ;)
Old 02-04-2009, 04:31 AM
que

Quote:
No fighter that lost to him would say that is the reason.
because no one wants to accuse UFC's posterboy of being a cheater. that would not go well with dana. and it's the smart thing to do, no sense in getting on UFC's bad side if you don't have to. but BJ accuses him straight up because he doesn't give a crap what dana thinks
Old 02-04-2009, 04:46 AM
Stump Rules!

Oh great, we got some crazy claiming to be a Super Mod with 26 posts starting crap threads here

Quote:
Yea im out here on a donkey in Afghanistan and one of the villagers was shouting it in the city center ...... my Dari translator had to slow him down so we could understand.

AND thats the politics of the sport. No fighter that lost to him would say that is the reason. It is what it is ... the could bes .. will never be so why risk loosing faith with your fan base by making excuses. But, if it turns out to be true then GSP didn't really match his skills against another fighters. He would have negated their strength in fighting and give prominence to his by cheating. Like I said .. it is what it is. ;)

Old 02-04-2009, 04:55 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
Oh great, we got some crazy claiming to be a Super Mod with 26 posts starting crap threads here

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHH Great we got some even MORE crazy claiming even more to be a super mod with .. not that many posts either ... crapping on .... ummm .. crapping on .. the door step ...of .. of ......... ummmm ... Justice and turning a blind eye to truth, freedom and the American way just so she can ... just soooo she can ... ummmmm ... just so she can try to be a super mod.

So there ....
Old 02-04-2009, 04:56 AM
Stump Rules!

Old 02-04-2009, 05:09 AM
bradwright

Quote:

if what turns out to be true??

nobody is accusing GSP of anything,,well nobody other then some people on here,anybody that matters is just accusing his corner man,,so how in your eyes does this matter to to GSPs record,