Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 07-07-2009, 04:34 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Default UFC First Centenary Celebrations begin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gP-C_D1sNA

its a really good video I think
Old 07-07-2009, 04:49 PM
GnP

any idea where they are showing 100 in england yet. Ufc keep saying they are looking at option but we are very close to the event now.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:54 PM
GnP

sorry great video by the way
Old 07-07-2009, 06:42 PM

That video gave me goosebumps.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:21 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnP
any idea where they are showing 100 in england yet. Ufc keep saying they are looking at option but we are very close to the event now.
Nothing Official.

They have 3 and a half days.

My bet is Virgin One...but thats not official yet
Old 07-08-2009, 08:23 PM
GnP

I think the same although channel five would be a good bet as they have a large audiance and apparently are bidding silly money. I have just messaged Dana on Twitter so i expect a respone within the hour
Old 07-08-2009, 09:07 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnP
I have just messaged Dana on Twitter so i expect a respone within the hour
Old 07-09-2009, 10:12 PM
GnP

Taken from the ufc website

It's the biggest event in mixed martial arts history, and for UFC 100, the Ultimate Fighting Championship is bringing out the big guns. Two championships will be on the line when UFC heavyweight title holder Brock Lesnar defends his crown against rival Frank Mir in their long-awaited grudge match, and UFC welterweight champion Georges "Rush" St-Pierre puts his belt up for grabs against Brazilian knockout artist Thiago "Pitbull" Alves. Also, The Ultimate Fighter coaches collide as Dan Henderson takes on Michael "The Count" Bisping in a pivotal middleweight showdown.

UFC 100 - Saturday, July 11, from the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. Nevada.

Watch LIVE at 3am BST in the United Kingdom on Sky 433 or right here on UK.UFC.com. In Eire and Northern Ireland, UFC 100 can be viewed on Setanta Ireland or UK.UFC.com. Residents of the UK and Ireland can watch free-of-charge at any of these locations.

So sky or online

Thats the Horse racing channel which sky listings says shuts down on a friday night and starts again on a monday night? Random
Old 07-09-2009, 10:29 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnP
Taken from the ufc website

It's the biggest event in mixed martial arts history, and for UFC 100, the Ultimate Fighting Championship is bringing out the big guns. Two championships will be on the line when UFC heavyweight title holder Brock Lesnar defends his crown against rival Frank Mir in their long-awaited grudge match, and UFC welterweight champion Georges "Rush" St-Pierre puts his belt up for grabs against Brazilian knockout artist Thiago "Pitbull" Alves. Also, The Ultimate Fighter coaches collide as Dan Henderson takes on Michael "The Count" Bisping in a pivotal middleweight showdown.

UFC 100 - Saturday, July 11, from the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. Nevada.

Watch LIVE at 3am BST in the United Kingdom on Sky 433 or right here on UK.UFC.com. In Eire and Northern Ireland, UFC 100 can be viewed on Setanta Ireland or UK.UFC.com. Residents of the UK and Ireland can watch free-of-charge at any of these locations.

So sky or online

Thats the Horse racing channel which sky listings says shuts down on a friday night and starts again on a monday night? Random
WTF I have Cable...not Sky...I have Sky 1-3 though...

and WTF is "BST"??? England works on GMT...and what about after UFC100?? do we always need to pay for it online or something then
Old 07-10-2009, 12:51 PM
Buc Nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
WTF I have Cable...not Sky...I have Sky 1-3 though...

and WTF is "BST"??? England works on GMT...and what about after UFC100?? do we always need to pay for it online or something then
Don't worry Dave, its free on uk.ufc.com.