Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 07-12-2009, 07:26 AM
canadiancountryboy

Default Well...Mr. Bisping

Here are a few lines right out of Bisping's mouth:

Can see Dan's right hand coming from a mile away!
Dan is getting old.
This is going to be a walk in the park.
I have never been KO'd or knocked down.
I am going to knock Dan out for the first time in his career.
I am too fast for him.

I heard rumors that after he woke up, he said that wanted to talk to the referee and the judges as he thought he had won the fight and wanted to tell Hendo to "go back to yer wraslin' ".

I am so glad he got KO'd like this. He needed the reality check. But I agree with Hendo, it probably won't shut him up for long.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:36 AM
Hughes_GOAT

i seen the KO coming a mile away.
Old 07-12-2009, 08:28 AM
que

i have been waiting for this day for a very long time. the day when michael bisping gets a serious reality check. that's the kind of knock out that can mentally scar you for life.
Old 07-12-2009, 09:55 AM
warriorlion

ever think that his comments were to hype the fight.

Was an awesome KO, and yeah bisping was shut up, but come on, its hype.

You guys dont like him coz he's english,and there was a dodgy decision against hammil - the same attitude came round for Dan Hardy and people were hoping he would get KTFO'd in both his last two fights.

Bisping runs his mouth in build up yeah, but so do most fighters and dont get this reaction
Old 07-12-2009, 11:50 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Yeah, he said some things, but he also complimented Dan before the fight by saying "He's got a vicious right hand." All of Randy's former opponents kept saying that he was too old and slowing down too. Hendo's one of those guys who will be able to destroy guys into his 40s as well.
Old 07-12-2009, 12:34 PM
ufcfan2

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorlion

You guys dont like him coz he's english,and there was a dodgy decision against hammil - the same attitude came round for Dan Hardy and people were hoping he would get KTFO'd in both his last two fights.

Bisping runs his mouth in build up yeah, but so do most fighters and dont get this reaction
/shrug

You gotta admit those 'english' guys like to talk alot and if ur gonna talk alot no matter if its to hype a fight you better back it up. Just ask Mir he trash talked for a year and looked what happened.
I think Bisping will bounce back from this and we will see what kindof effect that KO had on him. He's just gotta remember Dan hits hard,but I think AS hits harder so whats he gonna do.
Old 07-12-2009, 12:59 PM
canadiancountryboy

Quote:

I don't like him because he acts like a complete tool, not because he is English. I think the same of Mir, Lesnar, Serra, and a few others. You can promote a fight without acting like an a$$.

Remember who's website you are on...ever see Matt act like this? People sure seem to tune in to his fights. Matt and Hendo act like true professional in the pre-fight hype and prefer to let their performance tell the story.
Old 07-12-2009, 01:13 PM
cubsfan47

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiancountryboy
I don't like him because he acts like a complete tool, not because he is English. I think the same of Mir, Lesnar, Serra, and a few others. You can promote a fight without acting like an a$$.

Remember who's website you are on...ever see Matt act like this? People sure seem to tune in to his fights. Matt and Hendo act like true professional in the pre-fight hype and prefer to let their performance tell the story.
QFT

Oh yeah, ever hear Rich Franklin trash someone? Didn't think so.

AS for GSP, well we joke about "greasy", but think has he ever initiated the trash talk? I don't recall Paul Taylor or other Brits running their mouths either.
Old 07-12-2009, 01:49 PM
Hughes fanboy

Dan Henderson: "Bisping is being the usual little bitch he is as always" - TUF 10

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 07-12-2009, 02:52 PM
David_Banner

Quote:

Bulls*^&.. The fact he's english has nothing to do with anything. Sure a lot of fighters run their mouths, but like Hardy, Bisping didnt just attack Hendersons skillset, he attacked him as a person. That said, I don't think any fighter that runs their mouth gets a standing ov. when they walk into an arena. Why? Because nobody likes a dick, thats it, nobody gives a crap about where they're from.