Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 07-08-2009, 03:09 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by lc87
We started just going to buffalo wild wings its a lot cheaper for us we just have to buy our food and watch free. Instead of 45 to watch and then food and time to prepare the food. Just a thought not sure if you have any around. Id get there early to get a seat
I've done that a lot too. The one I visit used to be selective about events, but I'm sure they will show it this time. However, I'm in the middle of nowhere Missouri so I'll be watching it at my dad's house.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:01 AM
huan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lc87
We started just going to buffalo wild wings its a lot cheaper for us we just have to buy our food and watch free. Instead of 45 to watch and then food and time to prepare the food. Just a thought not sure if you have any around. Id get there early to get a seat
all the bdubs around here charge a cover, our group switched to native new yorker.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:20 AM
Hughes_GOAT

i go to to this bar that has bachelor parties. they'll have the Bud Light girls there Saturday.

10 dollar cover.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:34 AM
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by huan
all the bdubs around here charge a cover, our group switched to native new yorker.
really, thats crazy. none of the bdubs I have ever gone to have charged a cover for a UFC event.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:43 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by huan
The one I go to only charges $5. That's pretty reasonable. However, the Hooter's in Selma, TX doesn't charge at all, you just have to get there early and put up with the yummy/fatty food and the flirty hot girls. Life is tough!
Old 07-09-2009, 04:01 AM
StizzoFoShizzo

Every bar/lounge here in good old Regina Sk shows the UFC pay per views. If you wanna go somewhere like The Press Box where the fights are on the tv but it's more party like with door prizes and Kokanee Girls, there's usually a cover charge. Or if you're the type who likes to watch the fights and hear the commentators and cornermen, more focus on the sport than the spectacle minus the cover, Sparkys is a decent place. Hopefully they can get damn Bell and Dish Net Free2air back up and running cause nothing beats free cable and pay per view.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:11 AM
Hughes_GOAT

a lot of places that didn't charge before will now charge. they're smart.