Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Old 07-06-2009, 01:30 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Default Kimbo Slice heading the TUF 10 Promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idkn1Pn_ezQ

Kimbo Slice heads the first advertisement of the new TUF season. Kind of funny considering all the crap Dana was talking about Kimbo, now he's featured more than Rampage and Rashad!

Anyways, I LOVE how they are setting up this one with some pretty big names. I don't think anybody stands a chance against Roy Nelson though.
Old 07-06-2009, 01:53 PM
Crisco

It's smart business.

Kimbo sells.

We all have to get over it.

I'm hoping Kimbo is a good dude.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:20 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

I don't have any problems with the promotion of Kimbo, he sells, he hits hard, and he's an intimidating dude, no doubt about it. Matt said he was a nice guy. I hope he wins, but I don't see anybody getting past Roy Nelson.

I was simply pointing out Dana's hypocrisy
Old 07-06-2009, 02:30 PM
Crisco

I don't think this is really a good place to point it out. Dana said he will put Kimbo on tuf and that Kimbo won't win.

By putting in Roy Nelson and Wes Sims Dana has stacked the deck against him.

Nelson will win the show. He is the most talented guy there and the experience will get him in shape which has been his down fall in the past.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:05 PM
Rev

Kimbo has a BIG puncher's chance. But that is about it.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:33 PM

i've never been impressed with roy nelson, i guess if he were any good he wouldn't have to be on the ultimate fighter, I see some no name winning it, because with heavy weights it seems there are alot more "puncher's chances" and there are NO fighters that have a perfect chnace of winning.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:52 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
I don't think this is really a good place to point it out. Dana said he will put Kimbo on tuf and that Kimbo won't win.

By putting in Roy Nelson and Wes Sims Dana has stacked the deck against him.

Nelson will win the show. He is the most talented guy there and the experience will get him in shape which has been his down fall in the past.
I agree, I think Dana's setting up Kimbo to fail & I can't wait!
Old 07-06-2009, 05:01 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt
i've never been impressed with roy nelson, i guess if he were any good he wouldn't have to be on the ultimate fighter, I see some no name winning it, because with heavy weights it seems there are alot more "puncher's chances" and there are NO fighters that have a perfect chnace of winning.
You have not seen Roy in the UFC because Roy was apart of IFL and all that debacle and he doesn't "look" like a UFC fighter.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:05 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt
Roy Nelson threw Andrei Arlovski all over the ring at an EliteXC fight until his cardio got the best of him. I think this show will make Roy realize he's a light-heavyweight and that his belly has to go if he wants to be the best. Roy is a landslide above everybody else talent-wise and he's going to win this easily.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:21 PM
rearnakedchoke

kimbo is smart ... he is getting some promo from the ufc .. he is also building up some hype for the ufc too ... they are both doing each other a favour ... i think kimbo pulls out with an injury sometime while he is is there and goes and fights for big cash somewhere else ..