Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Old 07-07-2009, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
I feel terribly sad for the children he left behind. They are now left without a father cheater or not..
I know Foxy, I know. I just wish he had thought of his family "more", you know what I mean?
Old 07-08-2009, 01:42 AM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TENNESSEAN
They have been covering this nonstop in Nashville. As of last night they reported that there were no filings for divorce the Nashville press is playing up to be the girlfriend wanted Steve to leave his wife but Steve wouldnít. The girlfriend had plans of leaving Steve and moving back in with her ex boyfriend because Steve would not commit to her. She was trying to pressure him into a commitment by saying she was going to leave him. It didnít work so she killed him. Thatís the Nashville spin. I wonder if espn might be putting a spin on things so the cheating doesnít look so bad on Steve. Looks just as bad ether way to me but I do think the wife knew about the girlfriend or should I say girlfriendsssss.
if thats the case then Bonnie you are right, I just heard espn say that about a divorce, and they are usually reliable, so I didn't think they were putting a spin on it
Old 07-08-2009, 02:36 AM
TENNESSEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
if thats the case then Bonnie you are right, I just heard espn say that about a divorce, and they are usually reliable, so I didn't think they were putting a spin on it
I agree I would trust espn over nashville media any day. Maybe something else has been found since last night.
True that foxy I feel for the kids and the wife. Steve had a large family with I think 3 other brothers they seem very close. Nothing can replace a father but I have a feeling steves brothers are going to do their best.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:29 PM
CAVEMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
I feel terribly sad for the children he left behind. They are now left without a father cheater or not..
I definitely feel for his kids......they will probably be scarred for life.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:55 AM
surveyorshawn

It is sad. He grew up down the road from me, but he was 2 years younger. So pointless....
Old 07-09-2009, 05:02 PM
cubsfan47

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVEMAN
I definitely feel for his kids......they will probably be scarred for life.
<pauses to give thanks for mom and dad>