Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 07-08-2009, 09:11 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscomc
Again, sorry ahead of time, and forgive me need for clarity:

What do you mean "founded under god". Do you mean you are a nation that holds the values of God very closely as is it apparently written in your constitution or that God is directly responsible for the formation of the United States of America?

If its the latter you mean, and I propose this. Arent all things founded under god? I mean did you know that the official title of Pakistan is actually... "The Islamic Republic of Pakistan"... this is a country that beleives in its religion and god so much they put its title right in the name of the country. Now whether or no you beleive in Islam is another matter...we are all allowed freedom of religion....but from their perspective they beleive in God as well...so how does that make the U.S any more special in that reference?

If your point is that you are a nation that holds the values of God very closely as is it apparently written in your constitution, could you elborate further on how you feel this is significant? And if I have completely missed the boat on what you were saying, please let me know also. Take care
At the risk of sounding hypocritical and funny

We worship the right God.

To be clear I for one don't feel American is a Christian nation anymore. I just feel Islam poses a threat to all free peoples who do not want to have faith pushed on them.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-08-2009, 10:15 PM
mscomc
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
At the risk of sounding hypocritical and funny

We worship the right God.

To be clear I for one don't feel American is a Christian nation anymore. I just feel Islam poses a threat to all free peoples who do not want to have faith pushed on them.
I hear what you are saying:

Thats what I was kind of trying to get across. when you said "the right God", in the end its a matter of perspective. Of course you think you are right...why wouldnt you? it doesnt make you a bad person But it doesnt make you special either....I mean we ALL think we are right, it doesnt make us any different from people over in the east who also beleive THEY ARE right in their religious pursuit.

I dont beleive that is Islam that poses a threat to free peoples, but rather radical islam that does. I mean are their not muslims in America who are normal folk and contributing people: Doctors, lawyers, engineers....they are in a beautiful country that allows them to be this way.

To the the radicals...I agree they are horrible people.....but just remember, alot of people are quick to call them the devil, but it may because they are living in hell....bomb blasts everyday, constant killing, gun fire. I think any religion in a truly depraved situation can create radicals... like the battles between the muslim and christian lebanese people many years ago.... or during the partition of countries like India... you had: muslims, hindus, seiks and everyone massacaring eacother in order to "protect their religion" and family. Anyway, now Im just ranting...
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-09-2009, 02:43 PM
Chris Wescott
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default They need to be stopped

How much longer can we sit back and watch this depravity happen. It / they are sick. This needs to stop.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-09-2009, 03:06 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscomc
I hear what you are saying:

Thats what I was kind of trying to get across. when you said "the right God", in the end its a matter of perspective. Of course you think you are right...why wouldnt you? it doesnt make you a bad person But it doesnt make you special either....I mean we ALL think we are right, it doesnt make us any different from people over in the east who also beleive THEY ARE right in their religious pursuit.

I dont beleive that is Islam that poses a threat to free peoples, but rather radical islam that does. I mean are their not muslims in America who are normal folk and contributing people: Doctors, lawyers, engineers....they are in a beautiful country that allows them to be this way.

To the the radicals...I agree they are horrible people.....but just remember, alot of people are quick to call them the devil, but it may because they are living in hell....bomb blasts everyday, constant killing, gun fire. I think any religion in a truly depraved situation can create radicals... like the battles between the muslim and christian lebanese people many years ago.... or during the partition of countries like India... you had: muslims, hindus, seiks and everyone massacaring eacother in order to "protect their religion" and family. Anyway, now Im just ranting...
Islam was founded on the sword. Mohammed cut a wide swath with his blade forcing conversion or death. The reason these people experience the bomb blasts and such all day is because of their radical brothers yet they do nothing to stop them.

Nothing good comes from the continuation of their way of life. It needs to change. They need to stop the none sense or face punishment. Their ideals are far reaching and are spreading. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and everyday the cause gets 100 new followers to kill bomb and destroy all things Christian.

Don't kid your self. Islam is evil. I won't say muslims are evil because there are some nice people but their religion itself is based upon evil principles. Don't kid yourself brother Islam is definately the most powerful tool of the devil and the strongest.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-09-2009, 04:06 PM
Twinsmama
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

It doesn't matter what their beliefs are anyone that does this to a child needs to be shot. I'm concerned for anyone that tries to justify why this would be done. Hopefully it is just because you don't have children yet and you will change your point of view when you do. Once people have children their views change on a lot of things. When you know the innocence of children you should have the need to protect them not harm or kill them.

it sickens me to even think someone could do this to a child
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-09-2009, 04:21 PM
mscomc
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsmama
It doesn't matter what their beliefs are anyone that does this to a child needs to be shot. I'm concerned for anyone that tries to justify why this would be done. Hopefully it is just because you don't have children yet and you will change your point of view when you do. Once people have children their views change on a lot of things. When you know the innocence of children you should have the need to protect them not harm or kill them.

it sickens me to even think someone could do this to a child

First of all, I am NOT justifying what they are doing. If I were justifying what they were doing, I would be trying to prove that they are right in what they are doing...and If you read my previous posts, you will recall me saying it is NOT RIGHT, that these people are horrible and that I do not approve of this.

I am simply trying to get people to see things from another perspective. Everyone is so quick to say... how could these people do this? why ? I dont understand?...... Do you think they just magically woke up on morning and said "hey, i have nothing better to do, why not strap a bomb to a kid and blow him/her up"....Give me a break!

This is their way of trying to fight who they beleive are their enemies, and right now they beleive the U.S is one of them. They dont have coventional weapons and ammmo so they use other means..... and the sad part is most allied forces probably wouldnt suspect children of being threats or even if they did, they probably would hesitate to neutralize them, making the children effective. And the children themselves may beleive they are fighting their enemy. Its terrible, but thats they way it is.

Furthermore, I think this all sickens you very much for many reasons. The more important ones being: You youself are probably a mother/father, you care for children, you are compassionate and loving; and those are excellent virtues to have. But, at the same time, YOU probably have no clue what life is like in those parts of the world. Sure you may have seen the news, heard the reports or watched those amnesty international adds that come on ....but you have never lived in such terrible conditions: no running water, power goes out constantly, gun fire all day, 100 F weather etc etc. You dont think that may completey mess up a persons thought process?

Again, not to condone anything these guys do....but just please consider the idea that it is not as cut and dry as you may think it is.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-09-2009, 09:00 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscomc
First of all, I am NOT justifying what they are doing. If I were justifying what they were doing, I would be trying to prove that they are right in what they are doing...and If you read my previous posts, you will recall me saying it is NOT RIGHT, that these people are horrible and that I do not approve of this.

I am simply trying to get people to see things from another perspective. Everyone is so quick to say... how could these people do this? why ? I dont understand?...... Do you think they just magically woke up on morning and said "hey, i have nothing better to do, why not strap a bomb to a kid and blow him/her up"....Give me a break!

This is their way of trying to fight who they beleive are their enemies, and right now they beleive the U.S is one of them. They dont have coventional weapons and ammmo so they use other means..... and the sad part is most allied forces probably wouldnt suspect children of being threats or even if they did, they probably would hesitate to neutralize them, making the children effective. And the children themselves may beleive they are fighting their enemy. Its terrible, but thats they way it is.

Furthermore, I think this all sickens you very much for many reasons. The more important ones being: You youself are probably a mother/father, you care for children, you are compassionate and loving; and those are excellent virtues to have. But, at the same time, YOU probably have no clue what life is like in those parts of the world. Sure you may have seen the news, heard the reports or watched those amnesty international adds that come on ....but you have never lived in such terrible conditions: no running water, power goes out constantly, gun fire all day, 100 F weather etc etc. You dont think that may completey mess up a persons thought process?

Again, not to condone anything these guys do....but just please consider the idea that it is not as cut and dry as you may think it is.
They condemn the U.S. for murdering innocent people and bombing their schools. They know that killing childre is wrong. They are not without a sense of right and wrong. However, their beliefs have driven them to madness more then anything. There are plenty of people who live in these regions who live perfectly normal lives.

That is like saying feel bad for murderous drug dealers because they had no other outlet to make a living. I call bull. We strap them in the chair and prisons for life regardless. No mercy to these ANIMALS.

Being poor alone doesn't drive people to madness or the world would have destroyed itself long ago because 80% is poor. You need something extra to turn you into an animal and that my friend is that demon seed Islam.

I won't deny there are some crazy Christians in the world but no where near on the scale of Islam. There is something fundamentally wrong with that faith aside from the fact that it is misguided.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.