Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 07-03-2009, 12:23 AM
que

yeah, i'm sure he mysteriously snuck by our government and became president without showing proof of his citizenship.

of course he showed proof. maybe not PUBLICLY, but it was obviously shown to the right people, the people that count in the government. otherwise he would have never even been considered for presidency.

it's ridiculous, the only people questioning his birth legitimacy are average citizens (aka, clueless people like you and i) and a couple talking heads on TV - not mccain, not bush, not cheney, not the senate, not the CIA, not the FBI, not any part of the government at all. that right there should tell you enough.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:59 AM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
of course he showed proof. maybe not PUBLICLY, but it was obviously shown to the right people, the people that count in the government.
1. we ARE the right people, tha government you speak so reverently of works for US, the PUBLIC. If B.O. were smart, and actually HAD proof then he would do best to PROVE he had Proof and thereby nullify the askers of said questions, yes?...but he is counting on "clueless idiots" (like you and I - er, I suppose) to continue ignoring the issue...and his gambit had paid off, hasn't it?

Quote:
otherwise he would have never even been considered for presidency.
Wow - are you that naive??

Quote:
it's ridiculous, the only people questioning his birth legitimacy are average citizens (aka, clueless people like you and i) and a couple talking heads on TV - not mccain, not bush, not cheney, not the senate, not the CIA, not the FBI, not any part of the government at all. that right there should tell you enough.
I don't know that anyone is questioning his birth - just where he was born...you see, that's why he needs to show PROOF just like everyone else, yes? What does he have to hide?

oh and didn't Thomas Jefferson once coin the expression that All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...?

Last edited by Vizion; 07-03-2009 at 01:40 AM.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:39 AM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion
*weak liberal attempt to divert the issue off of the subject and onto another so as to avoid engaging in it*
Just saying, its a laugh when people who were defending Bush for doing something attack Obama for doing it.

Be consistent.
I didn't say Obama was in the right,

The example of him shrugging off the constitution is him not having a proper birth certificate?
That isn't HIM doing it, he showed his proof.
If it wasn't good enough, why did the American public accept it?

Bush on the other hand, blatantly lied, and passed bills that we had no say in.
(Patriot act)
Old 07-03-2009, 01:45 AM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
The example of him shrugging off the constitution is him not having a proper birth certificate?
That isn't HIM doing it, he showed his proof.
If it wasn't good enough, why did the American public accept it?
WHERE is the proper birth certificate you speak so confidently of - can ylu show anyone??

he doesn't HAVE it, he doesn't OWN it, if he did we the PUBLIC, his employer would have verifed he did. Wake up America, your president is as a illegimate as a 3 dollar bill and should be thrown out.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:46 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
I don't know that anyone is questioning his birth
I think the fact that he is alive is undeniable proof that he was, in fact, born.

I think there are some interesting points that have been raised, especially in the links Rock posted, but I also think that if this had any real chance of gaining traction it would have done so by now. Unless some sort of smoking gun piece of evidence comes out, this is likely to stay swept under the rug.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:50 AM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
I think the fact that he is alive is undeniable proof that he was, in fact, born.

I think there are some interesting points that have been raised, especially in the links Rock posted, but I also think that if this had any real chance of gaining traction it would have done so by now. Unless some sort of smoking gun piece of evidence comes out, this is likely to stay swept under the rug.
oh it has traction...just because ABC, NBC, CBS amd the NYTimes don't cover it doesn't mean it doesn't. The smoking gun exists indeed...its called the burden of proof which rests in B.O's lying hands.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:13 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
oh it has traction...just because ABC, NBC, CBS amd the NYTimes don't cover it doesn't mean it doesn't. The smoking gun exists indeed...its called the burden of proof which rests in B.O's lying hands.
This is not new. They have been talking about this stuff since the campaign. I'm not saying it might not be true, but I am saying that if it could have had enough momentum to derail his presidency, that would have already happened. You are correct that the burden of proof does lie in his hands, but it's a little late for that. He is already the president.

Not to mention there is a lot of evidence that has been provided that does show he is a citizen. The point is, it's a waste of time to try and fight it now.
Worry about the policies he is enacting, and if we keep heading in the direction we are now he will run himself out of office.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:23 AM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
I'm not saying it might not be true, but I am saying that if it could have had enough momentum to derail his presidency, that would have already happened. You are correct that the burden of proof does lie in his hands, but it's a little late for that. He is already the president.
Ohhh, its not too late for anything mate. It is never to late to terminate someone from a career for committing perjury. He is just a president, not God after all (despite what the godless liberals think).

Quote:
Not to mention there is a lot of evidence that has been provided that does show he is a citizen.
What matters in actuality is that B.O. is in violation of the US Constitution by not providing authenticity. He should be thrown out of office and on his face for being the liar he is.

I hope the lawsuits continue to flood in until there can be no more denial and even the Obama nuthuggers turn on him.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:48 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Ohhh, its not too late for anything mate. It is never to late to terminate someone from a career for committing perjury. He is just a president, not God after all (despite what the godless liberals think).

What matters in actuality is that B.O. is in violation of the US Constitution by not providing authenticity. He should be thrown out of office and on his face for being the liar he is.

I hope the lawsuits continue to flood in until there can be no more denial and even the Obama nuthuggers turn on him.

What about all the evidence that says he is a citizen?

This is conspiracy theory stuff that does nothing to better our current situation. Judges have dismissed these claims, the health department in Hawaii has said they have his original birth certificate on file, and there were even birth announcements in two local papers in 1961.

If it is all a big forgery and a lie, it's gonna take a lot more than some blogger with photoshop knowledge to crack it open. Without a smoking gun piece of evidence, harping on this is pointless. I don't put anything past a politician, or anybody for that matter, so it's possible that it's a fraud, but as it stands now, there is more evidence to suggest that he was born here than wasn't.
Old 07-03-2009, 03:10 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
yeah, i'm sure he mysteriously snuck by our government and became president without showing proof of his citizenship.

of course he showed proof. maybe not PUBLICLY, but it was obviously shown to the right people, the people that count in the government. otherwise he would have never even been considered for presidency.

So what you are saying is that we the people don't matter. As long as the government, which is neither of, by or for us, doesn't make a big deal out of it, then none of us should care. For some reason that just doesn't sound quite right... like something is a little backwards.

Anyways, I don't believe that Obama ever did provide valid proof of citizenship, but this is a lost battle. If the media managed to squash this whole controversy before the election, there is no way that they are going to let it spin out of control now. Let's criticize Obama for the damage he is actually doing to this country, not for the dubious nature of his birth.