Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 06-30-2009, 05:34 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
Well then brings up an interesting point: If you want him to win, then should you turn into a hater? I mean if you want to encourage him to be better, then shouldn't you become that which fuels him most?
Dang thats a good one!! Haha!! Actually I requested him to my myspace and he never added me jerk! lol..
Old 06-30-2009, 05:34 PM
Josh

Diaz needs to come back to the UFC. Riggs is not on his level anymore.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:35 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh
Diaz needs to come back to the UFC. Riggs is not on his level anymore.
Your absolutely right. Its kind of a sucky match-up for talent considering Riggs hands. Diaz needs to fight UFC caliber fighters I agree with that.. The victory would be much sweeter..
Old 06-30-2009, 05:56 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
Dang thats a good one!! Haha!! Actually I requested him to my myspace and he never added me jerk! lol..
See, now just start semding him angry messages. Then, when he beats Riggs, you can take credit for it!!
Old 06-30-2009, 09:40 PM
Chuck

Riggs all the way!!!

My hatred for all things Diaz is well documented on this board so I'll spare you all by not listing my reasons...

I'll cheer for ALMOST anybody who is fighting a Diaz. They're vile punks who are bad for the sport.

I hope somebody, someday beats them both into retirement.....

With all that being said......

They are both very good fighters and I would be shocked if Riggs pulls this off. I can respect their skills but not enough to look past that disgusting thug mentality.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:54 AM
Black Mamba

War Diaz!

I have always been a fan of the Diaz brothers, especially Nate. There's something about Nate that I love. Nick has a rough spot with me since he knocked out Robbie, but I'm getting over it.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:55 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
he added me and Nate too!
Old 07-01-2009, 06:05 AM
Liddellfan

Joe Riggs is nowhere near the level of Nick Diaz as a fighter. I say Diaz takes this fight, any way he wants....
He needs to get back into the UFC, there are many interesting fights for him there. Depending on which weight class he would fight in. I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Anderson Silva for the title....Diaz takes that fight too.

WAR DIAZ!!!!!!!!
Old 07-01-2009, 06:40 AM
Jason 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellfan
Joe Riggs is nowhere near the level of Nick Diaz as a fighter. I say Diaz takes this fight, any way he wants....
He needs to get back into the UFC, there are many interesting fights for him there. Depending on which weight class he would fight in. I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Anderson Silva for the title....Diaz takes that fight too.

WAR DIAZ!!!!!!!!
umm... yea and Iam shour that you think he can beat GSP as well dont you
Old 07-01-2009, 06:44 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellfan

WAR DIAZ!!!!!!!!
i was with you right up til the Anderson Silva part.