Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-03-2009, 07:03 PM
Preach
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Funny thing is

It just dawned on me something that is very funny about GSP incident.
BJ Penn a love him or hate him kind of guy steps in to fight one GSP. Who has had complaints in the past for vaseline, HGH, or faking injuries. Yet even with footage and confessions from his cornerman and officals. Who gets the blunt end and critisim by the majority of MMA fans abroad. Is it GSP? Nope! His cornerman? Nope! It is BJ Penn and his fans! HAHAHA some people are so far up the crotch of GSP that they can't see the truth through the hair... But the reality of the whole matter is this that GSP's so called legacy is now tarnished. This incident has caught the attention of the whole sports world.

Regardless of what you think of GSP or BJ for that matter this is a terrible situation not only for GSP, BJ and their fans but what does this do for future contests. There is enough evidence out there to prove the incident occured. Did it change the outcome of the fight not this time but who knows if it has in the past or if it stopped future problems.

The only defense that GSP fans can come up with is.. Why would he need to do this? He was the better fighter and stronger! Maybe and maybe not his guard pass was to swift and with ease unheard of against BJ. But I really feel that GSP has to have a mental edge and the only way he gets it is by cheating. This is my opinion and I am sure that you have yours. But this is by far the first claim against GSP.

Now for Matt Hughes lets look at his career. He is a dick. He is mean. He is arrogant. This is the arguments that his enemies use against him. Never Hughes was slippery, Hughes wasn't hurt, Hughes uses HGH.. Nothing that points to cheating. Yet Matt Hughes was and is still considered that Most Dominate WW in the history of MMA. So enough of this excuses of people are jealous of GSP so they are fabricating lies. It has nothing to do with that. The truth is that he has a lot of ????? marks around him and this will harm his name and should.

So yes I am laughing at the fact that GSP fans are so far up his crack they can't see anything and thats why he chooses Vaseline
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-03-2009, 07:11 PM
bradwright
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach
It just dawned on me something that is very funny about GSP incident.
BJ Penn a love him or hate him kind of guy steps in to fight one GSP. Who has had complaints in the past for vaseline, HGH, or faking injuries. Yet even with footage and confessions from his cornerman and officals. Who gets the blunt end and critisim by the majority of MMA fans abroad. Is it GSP? Nope! His cornerman? Nope! It is BJ Penn and his fans! HAHAHA some people are so far up the crotch of GSP that they can't see the truth through the hair... But the reality of the whole matter is this that GSP's so called legacy is now tarnished. This incident has caught the attention of the whole sports world.

Regardless of what you think of GSP or BJ for that matter this is a terrible situation not only for GSP, BJ and their fans but what does this do for future contests. There is enough evidence out there to prove the incident occured. Did it change the outcome of the fight not this time but who knows if it has in the past or if it stopped future problems.

The only defense that GSP fans can come up with is.. Why would he need to do this? He was the better fighter and stronger! Maybe and maybe not his guard pass was to swift and with ease unheard of against BJ. But I really feel that GSP has to have a mental edge and the only way he gets it is by cheating. This is my opinion and I am sure that you have yours. But this is by far the first claim against GSP.

Now for Matt Hughes lets look at his career. He is a dick. He is mean. He is arrogant. This is the arguments that his enemies use against him. Never Hughes was slippery, Hughes wasn't hurt, Hughes uses HGH.. Nothing that points to cheating. Yet Matt Hughes was and is still considered that Most Dominate WW in the history of MMA. So enough of this excuses of people are jealous of GSP so they are fabricating lies. It has nothing to do with that. The truth is that he has a lot of ????? marks around him and this will harm his name and should.

So yes I am laughing at the fact that GSP fans are so far up his crack they can't see anything and thats why he chooses Vaseline
you do realize your about to be merged dont you??
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-03-2009, 07:18 PM
CAVEMAN
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach
BJ Penn a love him or hate him kind of guy steps in to fight one GSP. Who has had complaints in the past for vaseline, HGH, or faking injuries. Yet even with footage and confessions from his cornerman and officals.
I will say that GSP and Alves are awfully big for 170lb! Couple that with the fact that they both have the speed of a LW.......I would definitely suspect HGH. In fact, there are alot of current fighters I would suspect of using HGH!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-03-2009, 07:19 PM
Preach
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
you do realize your about to be merged dont you??

Yep thats the test
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-03-2009, 07:36 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVEMAN
I will say that GSP and Alves are awfully big for 170lb! Couple that with the fact that they both have the speed of a LW.......I would definitely suspect HGH. In fact, there are alot of current fighters I would suspect of using HGH!

right, because looking at someone you can tell if they are taking HGH ...

so by your definition, this man could have never been on roids or hgh, cuz he doesn't have the body for it, or by your definition, if this guy was on HGH, any fighter in the ufc could be on it ..

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-03-2009, 07:37 PM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
right, because looking at someone you can tell if they are taking HGH ...

so by your definition, this man could have never been on roids or hgh, cuz he doesn't have the body for it, or by your definition, if this guy was on HGH, any fighter in the ufc could be on it ..

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html
LOL

I was pretty much thinking the same thing.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-03-2009, 07:44 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
LOL

I was pretty much thinking the same thing.

And Preach is talking about GSP fans .. when in fact, BJ Penn fans are the worst fans ever ... they love the fact that he has a big mouth, talks trash and then can't back it up ... They have an excuse for every single fight he has lost which discredits the person who beat them ... Hopefully this clown retires and we don't see him whining anymore ... "I only want to be known as the greatest of all time, is that too much too ask?" .. LOL .. yes, to be the best, you gotta beat the best ... so he ain't even close ...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-03-2009, 07:47 PM
Preach
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
And Preach is talking about GSP fans .. when in fact, BJ Penn fans are the worst fans ever ... they love the fact that he has a big mouth, talks trash and then can't back it up ... They have an excuse for every single fight he has lost which discredits the person who beat them ... Hopefully this clown retires and we don't see him whining anymore ... "I only want to be known as the greatest of all time, is that too much too ask?" .. LOL .. yes, to be the best, you gotta beat the best ... so he ain't even close ...

Ever been to a UFC live event when GSP is fighting?????

If not then you have no clue what your talking about GSP has the worst fans.. Part that hair there so you can see betta
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-03-2009, 07:49 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

You can make **** up about anyone the only thing you said that isn't complete and utter speculation was the vaseline.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-03-2009, 07:54 PM
Preach
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
You can make **** up about anyone the only thing you said that isn't complete and utter speculation was the vaseline.

Speculation huh???? Didn't know that on a forum you had to have facts.. Kinda thought it was for speculation and speaking of grease Hi Crisco
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.