Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 06-29-2009, 10:41 PM
surveyorshawn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
Oohhh that was a huge burn!!!!!!!! Yikes!!! I can't stand GSP!!..He looks like Dr. Evils cat!!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 06-29-2009, 10:48 PM
surveyorshawn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Thugs dont Smile Miss Foxy...sure he is a bit smarmy...when he actually smiles...well I'd hardly call that thuggish
Sure thugs smile...I saw one smiling on "Cops"...up until they tackled him and put the cuff on him!!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 06-29-2009, 11:25 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by surveyorshawn
up until they tackled him and put the cuff on him!!
Obviously not that hardcore then
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 06-30-2009, 12:18 AM
surveyorshawn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Obviously not that hardcore then
True...he probably would not have done so well on Forrest Griffin's manliness test, lol
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 06-30-2009, 01:12 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
LOL!! Pretty much!!
what about cholo?
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 06-30-2009, 12:06 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by surveyorshawn
True...he probably would not have done so well on Forrest Griffin's manliness test, lol
Forrest Griffin wouldnt pass his own test...He's a camp lil thing if ever I've seen one....a manly man...would not have bothered writing such a test in the first place
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 06-30-2009, 12:19 PM
surveyorshawn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Forrest Griffin wouldnt pass his own test...He's a camp lil thing if ever I've seen one....a manly man...would not have bothered writing such a test in the first place
Yep, such a man would be sure enough of himself that he wouldn't need a test...
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 06-30-2009, 04:32 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by surveyorshawn
Yep, such a man would be sure enough of himself that he wouldn't need a test...
...and probably realy manly men...wouldnt take the test...coz they have nothing to proove...I mean if they fail, and read regardless whats Forrest going to do...leap out of the book and get them
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 06-30-2009, 04:58 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is online now
Allons-y
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,292
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
...and probably realy manly men...wouldnt take the test...coz they have nothing to proove...I mean if they fail, and read regardless whats Forrest going to do...leap out of the book and get them
Ah, Dave, did the mean Forrest get angry at you for reading his book when you weren't supposed to?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 06-30-2009, 06:16 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Thugs dont Smile Miss Foxy...sure he is a bit smarmy...when he actually smiles...well I'd hardly call that thuggish
How many thugs do you know exactly?

A few of the gangsters I know are some of the happiest people on earth until you piss them off or owe them money.

It's the thugs that can't smile and need to act like a tough guy that are the most insecure.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.