Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 06-25-2009, 10:55 PM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 9,786
Default

Oh not this crap again.It was never proven at all that the accident had anything to do with the baby's death.Where is TexasRN so she can explain it yet again . Her prenatal Dr visit before the accident showed her with too much fluid and that was normal for someone about to lose their baby.She would have lost it if she were grocery shopping.

I see this thread lasting about 5 more minutes before it gets closed.
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
  #12  
Old 06-25-2009, 11:18 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
I don't take his side, on the old boards, i was one of them criticizing him...All i am saying, is what makes this woman deserving of all that, didn't he hit other people as well?
Okay, you don't defend his actions, those people should sue him too. That was ridiculous of Rampage.

I lost a lot of respect for Page when that happened.
  #13  
Old 06-25-2009, 11:20 PM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
it was medically determined not to have an effect, i hope she doesn't get a dime,i'm tired of these (emotional distress) lawsuits...emotional distress? so if I called you a poopy head, you could claim emotional distress and sue me, give me a break
You're wrong.

They just couldn't prove that the wreck alone caused the miscarriage,
and not other stress, etc....
Its a slippery line and impossible to prove.

But to say her getting smashed in a police chase had nothing to do with her having a miscarriage is pretty silly.
IMO Rampage is a criminal, and a POS, and if he wasn't "famous" would be in jail,
and not out clubbing.
  #14  
Old 06-25-2009, 11:21 PM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
Oh not this crap again.It was never proven at all that the accident had anything to do with the baby's death.Where is TexasRN so she can explain it yet again . Her prenatal Dr visit before the accident showed her with too much fluid and that was normal for someone about to lose their baby.She would have lost it if she were grocery shopping.

I see this thread lasting about 5 more minutes before it gets closed.
That isn't the report I read,
the report I read said her visit showed completely normal levels of fluid.
  #15  
Old 06-25-2009, 11:24 PM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
You're wrong.

They just couldn't prove that the wreck alone caused the miscarriage,
and not other stress, etc....
Its a slippery line and impossible to prove.

But to say her getting smashed in a police chase had nothing to do with her having a miscarriage is pretty silly.
IMO Rampage is a criminal, and a POS, and if he wasn't "famous" would be in jail,
and not out clubbing.
but in order for her to have an argument here, you have to have some amount of evidence to show that this caused it, if there wasn't enough evidence to charge him, I don't believe there would be enough evidence to sue him either...but in this country, you don't need much evidence to sue, so who knows
  #16  
Old 06-25-2009, 11:29 PM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 9,786
Default

So like everything else, depends on where you get your info. No one can PROVE that he had anything to do with it. With that said, I'm closing this thread because there is zero chance of it going any different then the last time this exact subject was posted.

The End

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
That isn't the report I read,
the report I read said her visit showed completely normal levels of fluid.
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.