Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 10:11 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcfan2
Apparently hes not dead yet haven't heard anything from any major news outlets.
thats not necessarily true, major news outlets usually do take slightly longer because judging by their coverage, they are trying to get the news from the hospital, and thats not going to happen given confidentiality laws
Old 06-25-2009, 10:13 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
Think of him whatever you want.... but I was a huge fan growing up and he was probably the best singer our generation has ever seen...
Agreed.... definitely one of the greatest entertainers in history.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:16 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
Agreed.... definitely one of the greatest entertainers in history.
He was a giant musical influence on me, and if this is true my heart is very heavy right now...
Old 06-25-2009, 10:18 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Think of him whatever you want.... but I was a huge fan growing up and he was probably the best singer our generation has ever seen...
I'll be honest, I don't like him one bit, that is as a person and an artist...I won't be grieving if this is true, but at the same time, I am sad for his family and those close to him.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:22 PM
matthughesfan21

LA Times just broke the news that he died...So its now the LA Times, TMZ, and OK magazine all reporting it...It's true guys, sad sad story
Old 06-25-2009, 10:24 PM
matthughesfan21

MSNBC has now changed their coverage to "Michael Jackson Dead"...they are reporting the news by way of the LA Times, the other news sites are not reporting it yet, but are sure to follow suit
Old 06-25-2009, 10:25 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
I'll be honest, I don't like him one bit, that is as a person and an artist...I won't be grieving if this is true, but at the same time, I am sad for his family and those close to him.
Sorry, but if you can't respect his talent as an artist, you are crazy... not to sound rude, but that's just how I feel.

As a person, you did not know him, but you are free to make your own decisions as to his character. I think he had some issues, obviously, but I also think he was a product of being shoved in the lime-light at the age of 6.

If he has passed, it's a sad thing.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:27 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Sorry, but if you can't respect his talent as an artist, you are crazy... not to sound rude, but that's just how I feel.

As a person, you did not know him, but you are free to make your own decisions as to his character. I think he had some issues, obviously, but I also think he was a product of being shoved in the lime-light at the age of 6.

If he has passed, it's a sad thing.
I didn't say I didn't RESPECT his talent...I just said I don't like his music...I don't like pop music
Old 06-25-2009, 10:27 PM
matthughesfan21

CNN is now reporting the la times news, but saying they (CNN) have not confirmed
Old 06-25-2009, 10:30 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
I didn't say I didn't RESPECT his talent...I just said I don't like his music...I don't like pop music
Word...
Closed Thread