Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 06-15-2009, 07:09 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Default Iran on the Verge of a Second Revolution

The Public have had enough of the President of Iran who it is suspected tainted the results of the Ellection to keep himself in power.

The Nation has dared to defy the President, with a peaceful, a ghostly and completely silent protest in the capital. They all came out and simply stood together, along with the candidates who were defeated supposedly during the ellection.

People...Iran stands on the edge of Civil War tonight. It looks like they will not be in any position to cause trouble with the United States in the near future.

The perfect demonstration has forced the Government to announce they will actually recount the votes. In an Islamic Country...an Islamic State, this kind of rebellion is nigh on unheard of. To go against State is to go against Islam as the Religion is State Sponcered.

I am staggered by this report. The signs are that those people will once again reconvene there stare down against the Government tommorow.
Old 06-15-2009, 07:12 PM
Crisco

I've been following this pretty closely and I'm actually very excited. I hope this is the start to something in the middle east. I hope they all rise and get rid of all of our troubles for us.
Old 06-15-2009, 07:20 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

I'm happy to see the people of Iran standing up for themselves!
Old 06-16-2009, 01:06 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

I really don't think they stand much chance, not to be a negative Nancy or anything....

I guess that when it comes right down to it, I don't put much stock in the people of Iran, or a lot of Muslim nations to actually stand up against tyrannical regimes. If the Muslim world as a whole cannot condemn and try to help combat terrorist regimes like the Taliban and Al-whatever, what makes you think the people of Iran can actually stand up to Akmeddidabob...or whoever he is.

I know I sound crude by misspelling their names, but I don't care anymore. I am sick of having to look up how to spell that crap.
Old 06-16-2009, 02:06 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
I really don't think they stand much chance, not to be a negative Nancy or anything....

I guess that when it comes right down to it, I don't put much stock in the people of Iran, or a lot of Muslim nations to actually stand up against tyrannical regimes. If the Muslim world as a whole cannot condemn and try to help combat terrorist regimes like the Taliban and Al-whatever, what makes you think the people of Iran can actually stand up to Akmeddidabob...or whoever he is.

I know I sound crude by misspelling their names, but I don't care anymore. I am sick of having to look up how to spell that crap.
Dirka dirka dirka, Muhammad Jihad!
Old 06-16-2009, 02:46 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Worfress Arec Borwin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeYFdZROvAE
Old 06-16-2009, 03:16 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Haha, I'm glad somebody got that! I have the movie poster signed by Matt & Trey. It's great, under Trey Parker, it reads "F.u.c.k. Yeah!" (without the periods of course )
Old 06-16-2009, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
The Public have had enough of the President of Iran who it is suspected tainted the results of the Ellection to keep himself in power.

The Nation has dared to defy the President, with a peaceful, a ghostly and completely silent protest in the capital. They all came out and simply stood together, along with the candidates who were defeated supposedly during the ellection.

People...Iran stands on the edge of Civil War tonight. It looks like they will not be in any position to cause trouble with the United States in the near future.

The perfect demonstration has forced the Government to announce they will actually recount the votes. In an Islamic Country...an Islamic State, this kind of rebellion is nigh on unheard of. To go against State is to go against Islam as the Religion is State Sponcered.

I am staggered by this report. The signs are that those people will once again reconvene there stare down against the Government tommorow.
I hate to say it, but like JB, I don't think these people stand a chance in hell. He's gonna have them killed or imprisoned and probably tortured too. I don't even know why they bother having elections over there.
Old 06-16-2009, 08:39 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
Haha, I'm glad somebody got that! I have the movie poster signed by Matt & Trey. It's great, under Trey Parker, it reads "F.u.c.k. Yeah!" (without the periods of course )
The best part of that movie is when they slow the music down for that main song....you know what I am talking about... CLASSIC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yijL9AI4IiE
Old 06-16-2009, 11:26 AM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
The best part of that movie is when they slow the music down for that main song....you know what I am talking about... CLASSIC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yijL9AI4IiE
The real problem is not ackmajinabab.

The real problem is the muslim clerics.