Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 06-21-2009, 01:43 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Default Greatest Matt Hughes Moments

This is a Slideshow article I submitted to BleacherReport.com in honor of my favorite Matt Hughes moments.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...hughes-moments
Old 06-21-2009, 01:59 AM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

You're all about some Bleacher Reports now, aren't you?

I'll check it out as soon as Winner/Pearson is over.
Old 06-21-2009, 02:06 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
You're all about some Bleacher Reports now, aren't you?

I'll check it out as soon as Winner/Pearson is over.
Hey, I love to write man, what can I say.

I'm looking at going back to college to get a broadcasting degree right now to go into sports radio, so the freelance sports journalism stuff is good for me. Yes, I must say I am hooked.
Old 06-21-2009, 02:08 AM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake

I'm looking at going back to college to get a broadcasting degree right now to go into sports radio, so the freelance sports journalism stuff is good for me. Yes, I must say I am hooked.
That's pretty awesome, man.
Old 06-21-2009, 02:19 AM
matthughesfan21

Quote:

I hope it works out for ya...I wouldn't listen though because we rarely agree on sports despite both being avid sports fans

have you seen the comeback cubbies by the way the last 3 days...hasn't been easy, but i'm hoping, just hoping this is a momentum switching time where we can get on track
Old 06-21-2009, 02:25 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
I hope it works out for ya...I wouldn't listen though because we rarely agree on sports despite both being avid sports fans

have you seen the comeback cubbies by the way the last 3 days...hasn't been easy, but i'm hoping, just hoping this is a momentum switching time where we can get on track
Look at it this way, we ARE both here.

The Cubs may just turn things around, I think Lou is using a new form of denture paste or something...
Old 06-21-2009, 02:30 AM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Look at it this way, we ARE both here.

The Cubs may just turn things around, I think Lou is using a new form of denture paste or something...
I don't know, but friday's game was just stellar...coming from 7 down for an 8-7 win...I really like Kerry Wood and wish they would have kept him instead of that bum Kevin Gregg, but if he is going to blow 2 saves, now is a good time(for the cubs at least)....and yes we are both here, but unless you are doing an all mma show, we might have some differences

it would be like a strict conservative listening to far-left liberal radio all day
Old 06-21-2009, 02:40 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
I don't know, but friday's game was just stellar...coming from 7 down for an 8-7 win...I really like Kerry Wood and wish they would have kept him instead of that bum Kevin Gregg, but if he is going to blow 2 saves, now is a good time(for the cubs at least)....and yes we are both here, but unless you are doing an all mma show, we might have some differences

it would be like a strict conservative listening to far-left liberal radio all day
No, because I am not a far-left liberal by any stretch of the imagination.

Actually, one of the things I hope is that by the time I would actually get my own time on the air, which would likely be a couple years down the road, I would like to do a show that focuses primarily on MMA and Boxing.

Or maybe I will go get a job at WGN and do color commentary for the Cubs games, then you will be FORCED to listen to me
Old 06-21-2009, 02:46 AM
Stump Rules!

Bravo!

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 06-21-2009, 02:47 AM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
No, because I am not a far-left liberal by any stretch of the imagination.

Actually, one of the things I hope is that by the time I would actually get my own time on the air, which would likely be a couple years down the road, I would like to do a show that focuses primarily on MMA and Boxing.

Or maybe I will go get a job at WGN and do color commentary for the Cubs games, then you will be FORCED to listen to me
i wasn't tagging your political affiliation or anyone else's...it was just a comparison pulled from a hat

and you would never get a job as the cubs color guy...you might get it at wgn, but you'd work the sox games....if you were the cubs commentator and started talking down on them, you wouldn't have that job for very long

btw, i liked the slideshow....the only thing I would have liked to see added is the takedown of trigg during ufc 52 after the ballshot