Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Old 06-18-2009, 03:31 AM
Maldonado136

Default TUF 9 Finale predictions

I NEED A MOD TO ADD TO THE TITLE THAT IT IS A POSSIBLE SPOILER BECAUSE I FORGOT TO ADD THAT!!!!!
(even though if you didnt see the final episode and you dont want anyone to spoil it you shouldnt be here clicking on these threads in the first place!)

Nate Diaz vs Joe Stevenson - Diaz will win either by submission or decision. the only way joe ever wins his fights is by guillotine or a decision and a cesar gracie brown belt like nate isnt dumb enough to fall into a guillotine that easily.

Andre Winner vs Ross Pearson - Ross via UD. they are both great prospects i just think that ross will put a little more pressure and keep busier. andre's wins were slightly more dominate but they were also against lesser skilled opponents.

Demarques Johnson vs James Wilkes - dont really know or care so ill just guess that johnson will take the decision.

Diego Sanchez vs Clay Guida - Diego will take the decision. i dont see clay being able to hold diego against the cage like hes done with his previous opponents. this will also be the first time that i think that clay's opponent will be the aggressor so that should be interesting to watch.

those are my predictions

YES!!!

Last edited by Maldonado136; 06-18-2009 at 03:53 AM.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:47 AM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Daddy, Ross, D & Clay.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:49 AM
GnP

Clay

Daddy

Winner think he will have too much for Ross and Wilkes is way too good and in condition for Johnson. Who personaly I would like to see dropped from the ufc classless fool that he is.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:52 AM
GnP

Would also like to say well done UK. Represented really well never reacted to the Americans trying to wind you up and 3 in the final says it all
Old 06-18-2009, 11:06 AM
County Mike

Hooray to the UK for beating the watered down American team. I think Wilkes will beat Demarques, unless Demarques had made some serious improvements since the taping of the show. He didn't impress me at all in his fights.

Last night's fight with Wilkes and Frankie might have been the best fight of the show. Both guys showed a lot of heart and had some decent standup. Frankie's takedown defense was improved and Wilkes didn't do anything stupid trying to force it.

Loved Henderson's comment about Bisping. "For lack of a better word, he's a douchebag."
Old 06-18-2009, 11:32 AM
Buc Nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
Hooray to the UK for beating the watered down American team.
Sore loser!
Old 06-18-2009, 02:23 PM
bryan2213

I'm hoping Demarcus pounds that fool Wilkes into the ground. Plus he has a slight advantage of having been in the limelight a bit. Didn't anyone notice he was in Matt's corner for the Sara fight which could be a big advantage over those first time jitters. Doesn't Demarcus train at Jeremy Horn's gym ? If so I'm sure he has a good ground game and Wilkes has a suspect chin from the first fight with Lester.

As for the other fights, I would like Stevenson, Guida and one of the sucky 155 brits to win.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:37 PM
GnP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan2213
I'm hoping Demarcus pounds that fool Wilkes into the ground. Plus he has a slight advantage of having been in the limelight a bit. Didn't anyone notice he was in Matt's corner for the Sara fight which could be a big advantage over those first time jitters. Doesn't Demarcus train at Jeremy Horn's gym ? If so I'm sure he has a good ground game and Wilkes has a suspect chin from the first fight with Lester.

As for the other fights, I would like Stevenson, Guida and one of the sucky 155 brits to win.

Haha bitter enough that USA got smashed?
Old 06-19-2009, 07:41 AM
Buc Nasty

:previous:

They'll start telling us to leave Britney alone again soon!
Old 06-19-2009, 04:44 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buc Nasty
:previous:

They'll start telling us to leave Britney alone again soon!