Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 06-18-2009, 04:20 AM

I'm more concerned that he didn't wash his hands after the "killing".
Old 06-18-2009, 04:29 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

I applaud this obvious gesture of testicular fortitude. Today the fly, tomorrow Iran!
Old 06-18-2009, 11:00 AM
County Mike

What about THIS Venus Fly Trap?

Old 06-18-2009, 11:40 AM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
What about THIS Venus Fly Trap?

feeeeed meehh
Old 06-18-2009, 12:09 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
I'm more concerned that he didn't wash his hands after the "killing".
Haha, yeah, I saw that this morning and thought the same thing myself. Pretty funny how he just wanted to get back onto the interview and not make a big deal out of it, but the reporter wouldn't shut up. It was great when Obama had them zoom in on the fly. I was cracking up over that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
I applaud this obvious gesture of testicular fortitude. Today the fly, tomorrow Iran!
Haha, well if he decides to take on PETA or Iran, then WAR OBAMA!!!!!!!!
Old 06-18-2009, 10:41 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

I think it was great! Flies are pests that carry diseases and stuff...I once had a fly infestation when a pigeon died in my chimmney....It was Verrrra unpleasent...and a complete massicre.

I went to bed alone...and woke up the next morning accompanied by the hum of over three hundred large flies.

I killed them all...every last one of them with so much fly spray I nearly poisened myself.

Then I collected their little bodies one by one...and counted them...up until three hundred...then I go bored. See Flies dont have a proper brain, they have what are called Ganglia...which means if you know how, you can cut a fly up...and keep it alive...in the sense that you can still get its legs and wings to move because the Ganglia act as miniture brains. Most flies have three.

...So I admit...I tortured them after I gassed them...Some I cut up...whilst they were still alive...others I just squashed...and some were realllll juicey also
Old 06-18-2009, 10:57 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
...So I admit...I tortured them after I gassed them...Some I cut up...whilst they were still alive...others I just squashed...and some were realllll juicey also
Dave, thats disturbing...

I have an Uncle down in Tennessee who used to take Hercules Beetles and tie fire crackers to their front pinchers, and he is like 60 years old, but he's never been all there!
Old 06-19-2009, 12:59 AM
Administrator

Supposedly PETA mailed Obama a "catch-and-release" fly catcher just in case this ever happens again.

If I were Obama I'd mail them the dead fly.
Old 06-19-2009, 02:33 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Supposedly PETA mailed Obama a "catch-and-release" fly catcher just in case this ever happens again.

If I were Obama I'd mail them the dead fly.
If you were Obama, you would have had the decency to not run for president!
Old 06-19-2009, 02:51 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn

I think it was great! Flies are pests that carry diseases and stuff...I once had a fly infestation when a pigeon died in my chimmney....It was Verrrra unpleasent...and a complete massicre.

I went to bed alone...and woke up the next morning accompanied by the hum of over three hundred large flies.

I killed them all...every last one of them with so much fly spray I nearly poisened myself.

Then I collected their little bodies one by one...and counted them...up until three hundred...then I go bored. See Flies dont have a proper brain, they have what are called Ganglia...which means if you know how, you can cut a fly up...and keep it alive...in the sense that you can still get its legs and wings to move because the Ganglia act as miniture brains. Most flies have three.

Dave, that's a high indication that you're likely to be a serial killer. Most serial killers follow 2 common paths as children and young adults; 1 - they kill/torture animals, 2 - they wet the bed as children into young adulthood. Hopefully, you're not doing the 2nd one or I'll be scared for you!

As for #1, when the killing/torture of animals becomes to boring, they tend to look for another route of satisfaction, usually in the form of killing/torture of humans. Be careful Dave!