Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-17-2009, 06:52 PM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default Cyborg Chockes out Reporter!

Haha, this is funny!

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=t...0-94750b82c90b
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-17-2009, 07:01 PM
Bonnie Bonnie is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,531
Default



What else was the poor guy gonna say when they asked him, "Gina or Cyborg?"

I've always wondered, do you have a headache after someone chokes you out cold? Do any of you know firsthand?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-17-2009, 08:52 PM
Jason 16
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie


What else was the poor guy gonna say when they asked him, "Gina or Cyborg?"

I've always wondered, do you have a headache after someone chokes you out cold? Do any of you know firsthand?
yes and you feel very wobbley
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-17-2009, 08:59 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

The real story in that link is that Shaq challenged Hong Man Choi to a fight.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-17-2009, 09:09 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Shaq has been training MMA apparently
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-17-2009, 09:11 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is online now
Allons-y
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,292
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Shaq has been training MMA apparently
Yeah, as a cardio workout. It'll be pretty watching him in the cage.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-17-2009, 09:15 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Shaq has been training MMA apparently
Yeah, so has Matt Leinart from the Arizona Cardinals. I guess Leinart hooked up with Jay Glaser and started working at AZ Combat Sports to help get him in better shape and get his focus back.

I think it would be hilarious to see Shaq fight, I would buy it.

Shaq may have bigger fish to fry though, he may be packing his bags for Cleveland soon...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-17-2009, 09:16 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Yeah interesting Shaq is running his mouth while KOBE is celebrating in LA today with all the other Lakers and Angelenos!!!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-17-2009, 09:23 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
Yeah interesting Shaq is running his mouth while KOBE is celebrating in LA today with all the other Lakers and Angelenos!!!
Shaq has 4 rings, if he goes to Cleveland he will probably get a fifth. So he's earned the right to talk some trash
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-17-2009, 09:39 PM
Jason 16
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
Yeah, so has Matt Leinart from the Arizona Cardinals. I guess Leinart hooked up with Jay Glaser and started working at AZ Combat Sports to help get him in better shape and get his focus back.

I think it would be hilarious to see Shaq fight, I would buy it.

Shaq may have bigger fish to fry though, he may be packing his bags for Cleveland soon...
So has Maynard james keenan of TOOL
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.