Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 06-17-2009, 03:33 AM
Maldonado136

Default Kevin Iole: Cro Cop is absolutely, 100 percent going to fight in DREAM

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns

Cro Cop is absolutely, 100 percent going to fight in DREAM. His quotes were an attempt to save face, because he did not realize that media knew about the situation. He plans to run for political office again in his native Croatia when his fighting days are done and doesn’t want a story in the public that he went back on his word. That, of course, is exactly what he did. He is going to fight for DREAM in July, September and on New Year’s Eve, barring injuries. Bank on that. And also bank on the fact that he will never fight in the UFC again.

geez what the heck is the deal with this?? its obvious kevin is danas little sidekick. this is an issue where the record could have been set straight already.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:34 AM
Maldonado136

interesting though he said going to fight in dream and not that he has signed. so why would he say that he did sign?
Old 06-17-2009, 03:36 AM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldonado136
http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns

Cro Cop is absolutely, 100 percent going to fight in DREAM. His quotes were an attempt to save face, because he did not realize that media knew about the situation. He plans to run for political office again in his native Croatia when his fighting days are done and doesn’t want a story in the public that he went back on his word. That, of course, is exactly what he did. He is going to fight for DREAM in July, September and on New Year’s Eve, barring injuries. Bank on that. And also bank on the fact that he will never fight in the UFC again.

geez what the heck is the deal with this?? its obvious kevin is danas little sidekick. this is an issue where the record could have been set straight already.
hows that being dana's sidekick...If this is true, then yes CC did lie and go against his word
Old 06-17-2009, 03:36 AM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
interesting though he said going to fight in dream and not that he has signed. so why would he say that he did sign?
i think thats implied
Old 06-17-2009, 03:43 AM
Maldonado136

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
hows that being dana's sidekick...If this is true, then yes CC did lie and go against his word
i wasnt talking about this article. just read some of his other pieces and youll see what i mean.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:44 AM
Maldonado136

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
i think thats implied

and i think....youre right. lol
Old 06-17-2009, 03:51 AM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
i wasnt talking about this article. just read some of his other pieces and youll see what i mean.
i prefer to not read more Iole than necessary, I intend to increase my IQ, not lower it
Old 06-17-2009, 04:14 AM
Maldonado136

now USA Today is saying that cro cop signed with dream.

Soon after beating Mostapha al-Turk on Saturday at UFC 99, Filipovic told UFC officials that he has signed a three-fight deal with the Japanese organization Dream, Yahoo Sports' Kevin Iole first reported. The news was later confirmed to me in an e-mail from Mike Kogan, who runs the U.S. operation of Dream's parent company, Fighting and Entertainment Group.

http://content.usatoday.com/communit.../06/68081121/1
Old 06-17-2009, 04:21 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Kevin Iole = Part of the machine....
Old 06-17-2009, 04:37 AM
Hughes_GOAT

i'll wait to hear from CC.