Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
wow just a bunch of sore losers
*cackle*
Old 06-17-2009, 12:14 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
So, Valesquez sounds only Mexican? What about Honduras, Belize, El Salvador, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Spain (Europe), the Philippines (Asia), Argentina, Peru, Venezuela, etc.?

At least Davis is known as Welsh, Irish, or French. Go study some Irish genealogy Dave. Trust me, I know some of it, my last name is Fitzgerald

Besides, there are plenty of blacks who've lived in America for 10 generations or more, and they still claim to be African American. So why aren't they being blasted? Let's get Jesse Jackson on the phone!

Let's see, my family came here in the 1850s and I'm 1/8 Sioux Indian, so that makes me Irish Native American. I'm going to start living in a teepee and eating lucky charms.
Lets not forget he is trying to gain British Support as something other then American. THATS the issue. He keeps ending up on British and European Cards where he is pretty much billed as a Brit or a European.

He is niether....He's NOT an Irish Hand Grenade...he's an AMERICAN one.

And...You are An American with a Native American, and Irish Heratage....it always makes me laugh when Americans say I am 2/10ths this, and 3/4ers that. After Three Generations, when you can claim to be a Quarter...it doesnt really matter does it. Its Heratage not Nationality
Old 06-18-2009, 12:24 PM
David_Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
So, Valesquez sounds only Mexican? What about Honduras, Belize, El Salvador, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Spain (Europe), the Philippines (Asia), Argentina, Peru, Venezuela, etc.?

At least Davis is known as Welsh, Irish, or French. Go study some Irish genealogy Dave. Trust me, I know some of it, my last name is Fitzgerald

Besides, there are plenty of blacks who've lived in America for 10 generations or more, and they still claim to be African American. So why aren't they being blasted? Let's get Jesse Jackson on the phone!

Let's see, my family came here in the 1850s and I'm 1/8 Sioux Indian, so that makes me Irish Native American. I'm going to start living in a teepee and eating lucky charms.

I think this just comes down to Tydurn defending a fellow Brit because really its baseless. People, generations removed, from the place of their familys origin claim and are excepted as, at least in part, by who their ancestors were. Theres no harm in that and I believe that is a very honest embrace of who they are as people. Argueing basically people that do this are posers is blind and nonsensical. I'm sure any full blooded Irish person who saw Davis coming in saluting Ireland was overjoyed, and is def a Davis fan now.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:36 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Lets not forget he is trying to gain British Support as something other then American. THATS the issue. He keeps ending up on British and European Cards where he is pretty much billed as a Brit or a European.

He is niether....He's NOT an Irish Hand Grenade...he's an AMERICAN one.

And...You are An American with a Native American, and Irish Heratage....it always makes me laugh when Americans say I am 2/10ths this, and 3/4ers that. After Three Generations, when you can claim to be a Quarter...it doesnt really matter does it. Its Heratage not Nationality
Yeah, I understand that, but the point is, the guy is 100% Irish by birthright like it or not. He just happened to be born and grow up in the U.S. If he were Korean and claimed to be Korea, I doubt any whitey would disagree just because he doesn't have a Korean accent.

Haha, yeah, I was literally making fun of that. The U.S. actually has laws regarding claiming ethnicity based on percentages of lineage from different races. Also, the Olympic committee is the same - I believe there was some American who played basketball for the Lakers who was 1/8 German and played for the German team this past summer. I think 1/8 is the minimum for them. So Dave, like it or not, that's just how things go, although, I agree with you.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:38 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Banner
I think this just comes down to Tydurn defending a fellow Brit because really its baseless. People, generations removed, from the place of their familys origin claim and are excepted as, at least in part, by who their ancestors were. Theres no harm in that and I believe that is a very honest embrace of who they are as people. Argueing basically people that do this are posers is blind and nonsensical. I'm sure any full blooded Irish person who saw Davis coming in saluting Ireland was overjoyed, and is def a Davis fan now.
Nah, Dave is just racist against the Irish just like all the other Englishmen!

Remember Braveheart was set back in the 1300s and that Irish guy said, "If I risk my neck for you, will I get a chance to kill Englishmen?" Unfortunately, 700 years later, things still haven't changed on either side.
Old 06-18-2009, 04:21 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Banner
You should try listening to my lastest video blog to hear what I think of you
Old 06-18-2009, 04:47 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Haha, alright, post it and I'll check it out!

Nevermind, I found it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDhHx...e=channel_page

Why'd you make it 7 minutes long? Jeeze...

Hey! I just watched the whole video, you didn't say anything about me, you just wanted me to watch the video. That does it, I'm going to give it a 1-star rating

Last edited by rockdawg21; 06-18-2009 at 04:56 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Good blog Dave! Nice new buzzcut too, my friend

[
Old 06-18-2009, 05:35 PM
rearnakedchoke

Glad hardy won and marcus is a baby .. he lost that fight fair and square ...
Old 06-18-2009, 06:00 PM
Crisco

Marcus is only like half Irish