Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Training/Nutrition

Old 06-22-2009, 01:35 AM
Hughes_GOAT

i think he means 1.5% of where he was last time he checked. only corpses have 1.5% or less.
Old 06-22-2009, 03:02 AM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
1.5% body fat bro????

Pics or shens!!!
Right now I am at 12.5% Body Fat, Usually when I try to bulk up I push carbs and protein intake I will sometimes get around 14%. Anything more and I up cardio and pull back on the carbs/proteins. Usually by July I am at around 11.5% which is pretty much where I hold at.
Old 07-04-2009, 03:10 PM
Stump Rules!

One last scale question...I weighed 5 pounds less at the Dr's office then I do on the scale at the gym I just joined.The gym has two scales and they both say the same thing,Does that mean the two are more then likely right?

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 07-04-2009, 03:21 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

It could mean that you fluctuated 5 pounds, that's typical. Were you wearing more clothes or less clothes, drinking more or less fluids, did you just eat or not eat before you weighed? These are some things to consider.

True weight is first thing in the morning on an empty stomach after you've released your bowels. Consistency is key to weight loss or weight gain.
Old 07-05-2009, 04:01 PM
Stump Rules!

Uuuummmm...yeah...that's to many questions I was going for the gym scales being right since they were two and I weighed myself on different days, I'd guess wearing less clothes then the Dr office ( wasn't naked yet ) and the weight was the same.
Losing weight is way too much work.Does anyone have any crack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
It could mean that you fluctuated 5 pounds, that's typical. Were you wearing more clothes or less clothes, drinking more or less fluids, did you just eat or not eat before you weighed? These are some things to consider.

True weight is first thing in the morning on an empty stomach after you've released your bowels. Consistency is key to weight loss or weight gain.

http://stumpdotcom.com/