Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-17-2009, 11:22 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Obama is a fly killer ...

Your president is now getting hate from PETA ...

http://blog.peta.org/archives/2009/0..._and_the_f.php
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-17-2009, 11:49 PM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,299
Default

Those PETA people are completely insane. I'd have to side with Obama on this one.

Are they planning to hold a candlelight vigil for the fly?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-17-2009, 11:51 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

So, THIS is what Obama has been doing in his spare time?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAQXJbfihxo
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-18-2009, 12:07 AM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
So, THIS is what Obama has been doing in his spare time?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAQXJbfihxo
I remember that old game.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-18-2009, 12:12 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
I remember that old game.
Loves me some Mario Paint!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVlw9iWvE5k
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-18-2009, 12:19 AM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
I spent endless hours on that music composer; but I could never do anything like that. I always just assumed it was the limitations of the game and not my complete lack of musical abilities. I still think my game was defective.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-18-2009, 12:23 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
I spent endless hours on that music composer; but I could never do anything like that. I always just assumed it was the limitations of the game and not my complete lack of musical abilities. I still think my game was defective.
There are some absolutely crazy compositions posted on Youtube. Some people are really good with it. When I played with it as a kid I never truly understood it's possibilities. You can even make animations with it. A very cool piece of nostalgia.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-18-2009, 12:45 AM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
There are some absolutely crazy compositions posted on Youtube. Some people are really good with it. When I played with it as a kid I never truly understood it's possibilities. You can even make animations with it. A very cool piece of nostalgia.
Also proof that a good game doesn't need all the fancy, hi-res graphics.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-18-2009, 02:34 AM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

PETA, wow. Next thing you know, they're going to wage war against the venus flytrap because it's a carnivorous plant.

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-18-2009, 02:38 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
PETA, wow. Next thing you know, they're going to wage war against the venus flytrap because it's a carnivorous plant.

I have always found Venus Flytraps to be fascinating.

I had one was I was younger, and I have always pondered...Venus Flytrap, plant or pet?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.