Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 06-11-2009, 06:21 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Default Paul Kelly on cutting weight

...and ben and jerrys icecream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbSRlSG8ulA

(You might have to play it through twice if you struggle with the accent, Its Liverpudlian...no subtitled available )
Old 06-11-2009, 07:16 PM
Jason 16

well he has one thing right drink water . you dont cut the water weight till 3 days before the fight match what ever
Old 06-11-2009, 07:21 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 16
well he has one thing right drink water . you dont cut the water weight till 3 days before the fight match what ever
Yes...who would have thought that the most easy weight to lose weight would be to drink water?

I never used to touch the stuff until a few weeks back...I only make sure I have one full Ltr a day, and its already made a serious difference to my health.

Rich Franklin told me to do it. course he wants me to drink more then that, but I cant manage to drink more then that yet
Old 06-11-2009, 08:32 PM
Jason 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Yes...who would have thought that the most easy weight to lose weight would be to drink water?

I never used to touch the stuff until a few weeks back...I only make sure I have one full Ltr a day, and its already made a serious difference to my health.

Rich Franklin told me to do it. course he wants me to drink more then that, but I cant manage to drink more then that yet
It makes you eat less and yes you do gain from drinking the water but after a little you body evens it self out.(pissing alot) O try Crystal Light or C4 there very cheap and taste great I normaly drink Green tea raspberry.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:32 PM
Jason 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn

It makes you eat less and yes you do gain from drinking the water but after a little you body evens it self out.(pissing alot) O try Crystal Light or C4 there very cheap and taste great I normaly drink Green tea raspberry.