Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-11-2009, 06:47 PM
GnP
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Tuff 9.11 Spoiler!!!!

Couple of good fights, Winner just simply outclassed Dollar in every aspect of the fight, it simply became a matter of time.

Dent v Ross was a good war but u always felt Dent was loosing bar a lucky punch Ross was just to strong and skilled for him.

Happy to have an all uk final.

Wilkes should destroy Frank next week but I have a horrible felling we may see an upset.


All in all its been an ok season However I hope they find a way to freshen up the format.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-11-2009, 06:48 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnP
Couple of good fights, Winner just simply outclassed Dollar in every aspect of the fight, it simply became a matter of time.

Dent v Ross was a good war but u always felt Dent was loosing bar a lucky punch Ross was just to strong and skilled for him.

Happy to have an all uk final.

Wilkes should destroy Frank next week but I have a horrible felling we may see an upset.


All in all its been an ok season However I hope they find a way to freshen up the format.
I think the HW will stir it up. Sounds like a lot of pseudo celebs on the show
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-11-2009, 09:27 PM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I always find it odd when people do not follow coaches directions.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-12-2009, 05:56 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I think having a few more known fighters on the show will help.

I'm interested in Kimbo and Nelson because I've seen them. I'm curious what they will be like in house.

A bunch of unknown dudes doesn't always do it for me.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-12-2009, 05:56 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

They should do an ultimate fighter come back 2. I'd like that.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-13-2009, 03:23 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Dent sucks and never listened to Hendo at all. I like Ross. Out of all the people on the show, I think he has the most actual talent. Everyone else looks like a beginner to me.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-13-2009, 06:22 PM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
Dent sucks and never listened to Hendo at all. I like Ross. Out of all the people on the show, I think he has the most actual talent. Everyone else looks like a beginner to me.
Yeah, when Dana announced the match-ups, I just didn't see Dent having much of a chance against Ross given his previous performances. He did show more in this fight at least, but he just doesn't seem to have much "power" behind his punches to do damage. In the end, Ross was stronger and better.

Btw, mister, aren't you supposed to be somewhere else doing something important today.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-13-2009, 07:49 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
Btw, mister, aren't you supposed to be somewhere else doing someone important today.
Fixed!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-13-2009, 10:24 PM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
Fixed!


That part comes "after"....wait....we are talking about Mike here. (just kidding Mike, Ben's being a bad influence on me )
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-13-2009, 10:44 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I like the fact that this one is more fights and less stupidity! However I am disappointed with my Countries team. I have a hard time believing that this is the best America's got! It just can't be! If they really do bring in Roy Nelson for next season at least they'll be one real fighter on the show. Don't be fooled by the big gut Roy has fought some legit fighters! Hopefully the others will be good to.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.