Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 06-12-2009, 05:31 PM
Jason 16
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I saw some of his pride fights and he was realy light thats the only reason I made this thread
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-12-2009, 05:33 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 16
I saw some of his pride fights and he was realy light thats the only reason I made this thread
I think he would do better in heavies to be honest.

The talent pool is too deep in the 205.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-12-2009, 05:34 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

didn't he weigh in at 230 something today? i could be wrong
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-12-2009, 05:44 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
didn't he weigh in at 230 something today? i could be wrong
Yea he did. But that is close to how heavy Forrest walks around.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-12-2009, 06:00 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Yea he did. But that is close to how heavy Forrest walks around.
yeah, but him and forrest don't have the same body ... CC could probably do it, but why bother, beat al turk and get a shot at the winner of brock and mur
Reply With Quote