Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 06-10-2009, 12:24 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Default Jens Breaks Silence over Grispi

thank you all for taking the time. I canít even begin to tell you all how much it has meant to me to have had the chance to go out there and fight for all of you. Its been a crazy ride and taking the time to read what you all have been writing has been unreal. I donít know how to thank you guys for all of your support and for always being by my side. I said it earlier and I realized how true it is. I am not saying I am done, but I am saying its time for a pause. time for me to find out if I can get that mental edge again or if its just that time for me to push on and help others achieve their goals. the decision to become a fighter back in the day is something I will never regret and it has been my pleasure up to this point to have walked the path of MMA with all of you. I wish you all the best.

I miss him already
Old 06-10-2009, 02:13 PM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
thank you all for taking the time. I canít even begin to tell you all how much it has meant to me to have had the chance to go out there and fight for all of you. Its been a crazy ride and taking the time to read what you all have been writing has been unreal. I donít know how to thank you guys for all of your support and for always being by my side. I said it earlier and I realized how true it is. I am not saying I am done, but I am saying its time for a pause. time for me to find out if I can get that mental edge again or if its just that time for me to push on and help others achieve their goals. the decision to become a fighter back in the day is something I will never regret and it has been my pleasure up to this point to have walked the path of MMA with all of you. I wish you all the best.

I miss him already
I should post his picture from when I met him at the Wec in Chicago, definitely didn't look like Lil Evil to me.
Old 06-10-2009, 04:34 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus
I should post his picture from when I met him at the Wec in Chicago, definitely didn't look like Lil Evil to me.
I'm not sure how much control Jens Pulver has over Lil Evil. I'm using the tag to represent a specific persona. A persona which is still alive, you see him briefly now and then. Good time to look for him is during the Weigh-ins. He was not present Versus Grispi. Lil Evil dont smile like Jens Pulver does, Sometimes you can catch a glimpse either right at the begining, or right at the end of a match, even if he hasnt been seen during the fight. Sometimes you see him in promotional video leading up to the event.

Your not likely to meet him outside of the gym I wouldnt have thought. Unless you're a journalist, or a cornerman, or an extremely close friend.
Old 06-13-2009, 05:04 PM
que

the last time i saw lil evil in the octagon or ring is when he choked out cub swanson, then stood towering over his body and flipped him the bird while yelling "f*** you!" then turning to the crowd and flipping them the bird and yelling "f*** you!"

and before that i had not seen lil evil for years, too.
Old 06-13-2009, 05:34 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
the last time i saw lil evil in the octagon or ring is when he choked out cub swanson, then stood towering over his body and flipped him the bird while yelling "f*** you!" then turning to the crowd and flipping them the bird and yelling "f*** you!"

and before that i had not seen lil evil for years, too.
Your not being attentive enough then
Old 06-13-2009, 05:38 PM
que

Quote:
Your not being attentive enough then
everyone has their own opinion. the last time i saw lil evil doesn't have to be the last time you saw lil evil.

anyways, when was the last time YOU saw lil evil in the cage or ring? and no i don't mean during staredowns or weigh ins. the last time was cub swanson.
Old 06-13-2009, 05:40 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
everyone has their own opinion. the last time i saw lil evil doesn't have to be the last time you saw lil evil.

anyways, when was the last time YOU saw lil evil in the cage or ring? and no i don't mean during staredowns or weigh ins. the last time was cub swanson.
sinse when did you become an expert on Lil Evil

Old 06-13-2009, 05:43 PM
que

Quote:
sinse when did you become an expert on Lil Evil

i'm not an expert, just someone who pays attention.

are you going to answer the question? when was the last time you saw lil evil in the cage or ring? just wondering since i was not being attentive enough...
Old 06-13-2009, 05:50 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
1)i'm not an expert, just someone who pays attention.

2) are you going to answer the question? when was the last time you saw lil evil in the cage or ring?
1) not nearly enough

2) I think I saw him in Dana Whites video blog covering WEC...must have been between announcement and start of the fight. It was weak...but I recognized him. Pulver facial expression changes when Lil Evil emerges ...I havent seen the end of the fight...but he might have made an appearence then aswell. Was not present at Weigh-ins, Was not present, from what ive seen, of the post fight press conference neither. Wasnt present in any promotional material I've seen

Oh...and the entity you thought you heard after the Cub Swanson Match....that was not Lil Evil talking. That was Jens Pulver, and he wasnt talking to Cub Swanson. Lil Evil virtually never speaks. Last time he spoke I reckon was in training for Cub Swanson match. What you usually hear is Jens Pulver reflecting on Lil Evil, you rarely, if ever, hear Lil Evil actually speak. He's not an actual personality, he's a persona. He's more like a collective pattern of thoughts within Pulvers Mind, then he is actually a voice inside his head I reckon
Old 06-13-2009, 05:56 PM
Hughes_GOAT

this is becoming a Disassociative Identity Disorder thread.