Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-09-2009, 06:27 PM
Maldonado136
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Kongo knees the groin on purpose!!

the proof is about 4:55 into the vid. what a dirty player!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C6Z9lj5BRc

cain better wear a steel cup.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-09-2009, 06:31 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Well we all knew that already. You can get away with one nice nut shut and that can be enough to change momentum.


I think Cain will TKO him.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-09-2009, 06:38 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Some guys are just dirty. I can't watch youtube videos at work but if it's the fight I'm thinking of, he had taken two nut shots earlier in the fight and decided to give one back. It was pretty blatant but in that case, I didn't blame him. He just wanted to even the playing field.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-09-2009, 07:01 PM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

he's french...what do you expect
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-09-2009, 07:11 PM
Maldonado136
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
Some guys are just dirty. I can't watch youtube videos at work but if it's the fight I'm thinking of, he had taken two nut shots earlier in the fight and decided to give one back. It was pretty blatant but in that case, I didn't blame him. He just wanted to even the playing field.
nah its an interview. we all knew deep down that it was on purpose but him admitting it makes our claims legitimate.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-09-2009, 07:41 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

nah man, chech doesn't do it on purpose, except to al-turk .. he is taller than CC, so that stuff happens ... i also think CC did a little acting job ... when overeem did it, he knew he was in trouble, so he did another acting job ...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-09-2009, 07:44 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
nah man, chech doesn't do it on purpose, except to al-turk .. he is taller than CC, so that stuff happens ... i also think CC did a little acting job ... when overeem did it, he knew he was in trouble, so he did another acting job ...
He said straight out that the first shots weren't intentional but after CC was complaining he decided to give him a real shot.
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-09-2009, 08:54 PM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
nah man, chech doesn't do it on purpose, except to al-turk .. he is taller than CC, so that stuff happens ... i also think CC did a little acting job ... when overeem did it, he knew he was in trouble, so he did another acting job ...
he said out of his OWN mouth that one was on purpose
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-09-2009, 09:12 PM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
he's french...what do you expect
Exactly what I was thinking
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-09-2009, 09:12 PM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,485
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
He said straight out that the first shots weren't intentional but after CC was complaining he decided to give him a real shot.
Well, that definitely puts him on my crap list.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.