Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-01-2009, 07:36 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce13
Hey be nice to Thiago. He had a hurt ankle which prevented him from doing a lot to lose weight....like sit in a sauna and not eat
Yes...well if he had not rested, he wouldnt have been able to make such a swift recovery and launch the flying knee that helpped him win now, would he
Old 02-01-2009, 07:38 PM
kevint13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Yes...well if he had not rested, he wouldnt have been able to make such a swift recovery and launch the flying knee that helpped him win now, would he
Very true....and between weigh-ins and the fight he learned that they can actually tape your ankles that helps give them stability. If only they had thought of that before
Old 02-01-2009, 07:40 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce13
Very true....and between weigh-ins and the fight he learned that they can actually tape your ankles that helps give them stability. If only they had thought of that before
no...he knew that...but he wanted to have his cake AND eat it

He learned from Ruediger hahahahahaa
Old 02-01-2009, 07:41 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ2be
Yea I am on the other side of the fence about steroids(the one that actually believes that steroids arent so bad when used appropriatly)

I do not think their is a place for them in combative sports, baseball, football, etc.... Ok that's the end of my disclaimer
I see...that makes perfect sense to me

Old 02-01-2009, 09:10 PM
sasquatch

I used to be one that says everyone is on steroids, but I've learned you can get pretty buff without steroids, with the right training.

If you notice the gymnasts in the olympics a lot of them get their bodies from their training and diet.
I'm getting good results (Still too skinney.) with a crappy diet and doing basic exerciseses on my fitness rings.

People that actually dedicate themselfs to their training and diet can have great results without steroids.
Old 02-01-2009, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasquatch
I used to be one that says everyone is on steroids, but I've learned you can get pretty buff without steroids, with the right training.

If you notice the gymnasts in the olympics a lot of them get their bodies from their training and diet.
I'm getting good results (Still too skinney.) with a crappy diet and doing basic exerciseses on my fitness rings.

People that actually dedicate themselfs to their training and diet can have great results without steroids.
I agree. Gymnasts are a prime example. In an interview with Bart Conner, google him if you must, he was asked how he was so muscular and in such great shape. He responded that he doesn't weight train at all. All his muscle mass and conditioning are a product of the types of training he does for the elements of his sport.
Old 02-01-2009, 10:21 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Dont fight with Andreas....he will make you cry

in this thread...HE is GSP and YOU are Penn...quit now
Sig worthy!!!
Old 02-01-2009, 10:36 PM
GnP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
GSP is a great fighter, i've always liked him and just because i picked BJ doesn't mean otherwise. i said he would be tough to pick against but i did and picked the guy i like more.

with that said, it wasn't until last night's fight that i started wondering what GSP is on. that body and endurance is highly questionable. his body is so well developed, his stabilizer muscles have muscles. and the fact that someone so muscular (FOR HIS SIZE) is able to go non-stop makes me question if he's on something.

Alves is definitely on something so this will be a good fight....at least until GSP gets him down.

Oh lord and so it starts, first we had grease gate now steroids or HGH? Behave he is a true athlete that dedicates his entire life to this pick any true sport and you will find the same example. Cycling had Armstrong or Indurain, Basketball Jordan, Football/soccer Gerrard/Ronaldo (particularly in their case ripped and yet cover 10/12 miles in 90 minutes all in shuttle sprints) look at all these athletes who look sculpted rather than human form, yet go longer and harder than their competitors. It is what makes them great in their field. Sure people like you will always make the same misguided bitter statements but time and again you will be proved wrong.

Sorry but to me you like you read something on the internet believed it to be true so just went ahead and typed it up as your own opinion.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:33 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
Sig worthy!!!
Finally...the pinnical of my posting Career
Old 02-02-2009, 02:21 AM
Stump Rules!

Oh crap I'm starting to like you

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
yup your right GSP was on something last night alright,,

HE WAS ON TOP OF BJ POUNDING THE CRAP OUT OF HIM.

http://stumpdotcom.com/