Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-01-2009, 07:08 PM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
yup your right GSP was on something last night alright,,

HE WAS ON TOP OF BJ POUNDING THE CRAP OUT OF HIM.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:23 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
he doesn't have to be on steroids....it could be HGH....once they have a test for that, be prepared to see a lot of guys pop positive or all of the sudden have deflated bodies and cardio.

it's not possible "genetically" to have that body/strength and still be able to train cardio. your body will shut down, you will overtrain without steroids or HGH to help your recovery process.

Guida doesn't have GSP's body....so Guida can use his recovery units for cardio. it's one or the other. you can't be peaked in both areas (and GSP is) unless you are using.

WOW,,do you ever read some of the stuff you put in here?

you are a very bitter guy just grasping at anything you can think of for an excuse why BJ lost,,

CRY BABY J asked for this fight and shot his mouth off the whole time leading up to it and at the same time he trained for this fight in a half ass way not because he didn't think he needed to train but because he was just to lazy to bother,,

GSP trained as hard as he possibly could and because he was stronger fast and in way better shape your saying he was on something?

take the blinders off,,Baby J is just lazy,,he was relying on his talent to get him through and talent is just not enough against a guy like GSP you need to put the work in.

as far as GSP being on something last night?

like i said before he was,,just ask BJ,,i'm sure he could tell you what the ceiling of the building look like,
Old 02-01-2009, 07:24 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
it took me a long time to realize this, but after his dominating performance last night i realize that GSP is a legend. he will most likely go down as the greatest UFC fighter (and maybe even the greatest MMA fighter) of all time. he is a legend and he is only 27 years old, which is crazy. if he can get by alves i don't see anyone beating him in his weight class, ever
No...he's not that good yet.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:25 PM
Champ2be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
he doesn't have to be on steroids....it could be HGH....once they have a test for that, be prepared to see a lot of guys pop positive or all of the sudden have deflated bodies and cardio.

it's not possible "genetically" to have that body/strength and still be able to train cardio. your body will shut down, you will overtrain without steroids or HGH to help your recovery process.

Guida doesn't have GSP's body....so Guida can use his recovery units for cardio. it's one or the other. you can't be peaked in both areas (and GSP is) unless you are using.
You obviously dont really know a lot of about HGH, or steroids for that matter. GSP has been the same size since being in the UFC(he may be a little bigger). If he was using HGH then he would grow as well as being very cardio savy. Growing leads to more mass which leads to more weight. How is not possible to have his body and be strong? If your diet is spot on whicj GSP's is then you will not "shut down". Yes GSP is very lean, but he stays lean year round so this is just the norm for him. I would say he is about 6-8% body fat which certainly possible to be strong at the same time. So yes you can be peaked in the same area. Gsp and Jon Fitch looked just about the same at the weigh in's(body wise), and they both looked real small, deffiantly not a GH body. Now Thiago Alves on the other hand is a bit fishy. He was noticably bigger when he fought Hughes.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:26 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
WOW,,do you ever read some of the stuff you put in here?

you are a very bitter guy just grasping at anything you can think of for an excuse why BJ lost,,

CRY BABY J asked for this fight and shot his mouth off the whole time leading up to it and at the same time he trained for this fight in a half ass way not because he didn't think he needed to train but because he was just to lazy to bother,,

GSP trained as hard as he possibly could and because he was stronger fast and in way better shape your saying he was on something?

take the blinders off,,Baby J is just lazy,,he was relying on his talent to get him through and talent is just not enough against a guy like GSP you need to put the work in.

as far as GSP being on something last night?

like i said before he was,,just ask BJ,,i'm sure he could tell you what the ceiling of the building look like,
Dont fight with Andreas....he will make you cry

in this thread...HE is GSP and YOU are Penn...quit now
Old 02-01-2009, 07:27 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ2be
Now Thiago Alves on the other hand is a bit fishy. He was noticably bigger when he fought Hughes.
that wasnt steroids...that was not making weight quite deliberately
Old 02-01-2009, 07:30 PM
Champ2be

I just hate the fact that people are so quick to accuse someone of steroids just b/c they look great in a fight, and most of the time peopl have no clue what they are talkng about. People only believe what the media say's about steroids(which is a joke). If you really want to know the truth about them do your own research like I did and you will realize that their are A LOT of myths about them.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:33 PM
kevint13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Hey be nice to Thiago. He had a hurt ankle which prevented him from doing a lot to lose weight....like sit in a sauna and not eat
Old 02-01-2009, 07:34 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ2be
I just hate the fact that people are so quick to accuse someone of steroids just b/c they look great in a fight, and most of the time peopl have no clue what they are talkng about. People only believe what the media say's about steroids(which is a joke). If you really want to know the truth about them do your own research like I did and you will realize that their are A LOT of myths about them.
YEAH,,TAKE THAT ALL YOU bj LOVERS
Old 02-01-2009, 07:35 PM
Champ2be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Yea I am on the other side of the fence about steroids(the one that actually believes that steroids arent so bad when used appropriatly) and I was like man Alves looks like he is holding a lot of water(which most compounds make you do). Even though he didnt make weight he still looked huge, and really full. Let me just get this out before i get for taking up for steroids I do not think their is a place for them in combative sports, baseball, football, etc.... Ok that's the end of my disclaimer