Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old 02-05-2009, 03:16 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cds
Yup NateR you are right about the photoshopping.

Just remember that Gynecomastia can manifest as a natural pathology which is quite common.
this only occurs in people with a higher than average bodyfat percentage, you don't see people with a 5% bodyfat walking around with gyno.

why would a man in his mid 20's have high estrogen levels? this is usually accompanied by lethargy, lack of energy and a bloated look, are these things GSP possesses?
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 02-05-2009, 05:23 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
Goat

(Danelle I meant Goat, not GSP )
i take all the ladies from GSP
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 02-05-2009, 05:25 AM
sasquatch
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
There is a noticeable difference in the fatty tissue around his nipples in that second photo. There is also more of a bulging to his abdomen which is another side effect.
His pants are higher up in the first pic. In the secound they're pulled farther down, that's probably one of the reasons it looks different.

When I first learned backflips my lower abs got puffie too.
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 02-05-2009, 05:34 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasquatch
His pants are higher up in the first pic. In the secound they're pulled farther down, that's probably one of the reasons it looks different.

When I first learned backflips my lower abs got puffie too.
LOL, has GSP ever landed any of his back flips?
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 02-05-2009, 05:37 AM
TexasRN's Avatar
TexasRN TexasRN is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texan living in NC
Posts: 4,709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
I'd hit it.

I'd hit it twice then go eat a sammich.


~Amy
__________________
__________________________________________

My son made this for me:
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 02-05-2009, 05:42 AM
sasquatch
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
LOL, has GSP ever landed any of his back flips?
No, not really, atleast he trys though, lol.
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 02-05-2009, 06:00 AM
foggy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Exclamation

Hughes_GOAT --

Matt Hughes has/had a pretty impressive/muscular physique and his cardio used to be unbeatable/unstoppable. Maybe he does (did) steroids!!?! Let's get a closeup on his nipples!

I don't think he would appreciate your wild and baseless accusations, nor would GSP. Until you show me your plastic surgeon's license, kindly STFU.



Here's a video explanation from a real plastic surgeon and not just someone who plays one on an internet forum.

http://www.5min.com/Video/Treatment-...astia-74687611

You also seem to make a lot of nonchalant claims that a good majority of professional athletes are on steroids. Where is your proof? I think you really need to get your head out of the clouds when comparing yourself... some loser who bought pills or needles that he *thought* contained steroids and lifted some weights on his DP weight bench in his mother's basement after working at the supermarket during the day, with GSP a professional athlete who LIVES TO TRAIN.

Last edited by foggy; 02-05-2009 at 06:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 02-05-2009, 06:14 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foggy
Hughes_GOAT --

Matt Hughes has/had a pretty impressive/muscular physique and his cardio used to be unbeatable/unstoppable. Maybe he does (did) steroids!!?! Let's get a closeup on his nipples!

I don't think he would appreciate your wild and baseless accusations, nor would GSP. Until you show me your plastic surgeon's license, kindly STFU.



Here's a video explanation from a real plastic surgeon and not just someone who plays one on an internet forum.

http://www.5min.com/Video/Treatment-...astia-74687611
LOL, at the new guy

just because GSP is roiding, doesn't mean i think Matt is but nice try. their body types are completely different.

and please don't try to speak for Matt

did you even watch the video you posted? go back to thew 1:40 of the video.

Anabolic steroids, hmmm, sounds familiar

then go to the causes that he listed which are

1.) impaired liver function, yeah, GSP has that.

2.) Estrogen like drugs, yeah, GSP is taking post menopause meds, LOL.

3.) Anabolic steroids, AGAIN.

gee, i wonder which one of those 3 GSP could possibly fall under?

you only have one chance to make a first impression...you blew it.
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 02-05-2009, 06:15 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasquatch
No, not really, atleast he trys though, lol.
he needs to do a cartwheel to get his momentum going first
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 02-05-2009, 06:33 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
LOL, at the new guy

just because GSP is roiding, doesn't mean i think Matt is but nice try. their body types are completely different.

and please don't try to speak for Matt

did you even watch the video you posted? go back to thew 1:40 of the video.

Anabolic steroids, hmmm, sounds familiar

then go to the causes that he listed which are

1.) impaired liver function, yeah, GSP has that.

2.) Estrogen like drugs, yeah, GSP is taking post menopause meds, LOL.

3.) Anabolic steroids, AGAIN.

gee, i wonder which one of those 3 GSP could possibly fall under?

you only have one chance to make a first impression...you blew it.
I'm thinking new guy needs to read the quote in my sig...





(Yes, GOAT, I'm accusing you of internet greasing & IP steroid usage!)
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.