Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 06-07-2009, 04:04 PM
Stump Rules!

Did your Mom not pay any attention to you as a child? Wait...you may still be one.How old are you? I'm guessing the 15-17 range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus
How could you remember anyways. He's bombed big time since arriving in Wec. Tonight he adds to it.

http://stumpdotcom.com/

Last edited by MattHughesRocks; 06-07-2009 at 04:16 PM.
Old 06-07-2009, 04:05 PM
Jason 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
Did you Mom not pay any attention to you as a child? Wait...you may still be one.How old are you? I'm guessing the 15-17 range.
lol the sad thing is that he isnt if I remember right and now he is being a dick towards CC wow learn to STFU
Old 06-07-2009, 04:11 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 16
BANNNN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! just jking
I'm just going to feed this back to Nathan...he's not going to be too happy that Logrus cant be nice when Lawler has just taken a fall, now its Jens Pulver who is getting rude comments. Who will be next? Tim Sylvia?? Spencer Fisher?? Matt Hughes himself???

I wouldnt mind if it was constructive criticism...but this is just deliberate shyte (lets find a thread where a friend of Matt Hughes is mentioned, and say something to upset everyone)
Old 06-07-2009, 04:17 PM
Jason 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
I'm just going to feed this back to Nathan...he's not going to be too happy that Logrus cant be nice when Lawler has just taken a fall, now its Jens Pulver who is getting rude comments. Who will be next? Tim Sylvia?? Spencer Fisher?? Matt Hughes himself???

I wouldnt mind if it was constructive criticism...but this is just deliberate shyte (lets find a thread where a friend of Matt Hughes is mentioned, and say something to upset everyone)
all he is doing it trying to PO every one. the thread about CC and his come back to the ufc he had to throw a bullshyt comment in there just to piss everyone off
Old 06-07-2009, 04:42 PM
logrus

I dunno I am only pointing out a fact. I mean if Pulver is not 1W and 3L since going to Wec I will gladly apologize. Not only that but MHR didn't even know he was on the card which is just as insulting as someone like myself pointing out a fact.

I have nothing against Robbie, never have. I just saw the upset potential and went with Jake, Thats just the way life goes, sometimes the sure thing isn't sure and sometimes its just more enjoyable to watch and cheer for the guy who 8 times out of 10 would get murdered.

Regardless how his fight went I should still be able to give my personal opinion on how the fighter look and how the fighter faught. That opinion should not be allowed to be blinded by any alligence.

As for Cro Cop once again thats just my persoanl feelings, I could care less if he comes back to the UFC and his record in the UFC and when he left should not warrant any special treatments or sign ups.

Sorry if we don't agree on everything, funny thing is I don't remember ever having to submit to a ToS that stated my opinion and feelings must be exactly the same as everyone else on the forums.
Old 06-07-2009, 05:56 PM
canadiancountryboy

It may be your RIGHT to have your own opinion, but I think I speak for most everyone here when I say we may not want to hear it. You know full well that there are many Jens fans here and you still went about voicing your opinion in a undiplomatic way. You could have discussed the weaknesses of each fighter, but you chose to do what you did.

According to your logic, you should be able to come on here and state your opinion no matter what it is. Although there is freedom of speech, there is also a little thing my Mom taught me...if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. Think about it.
Old 06-07-2009, 07:27 PM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiancountryboy
It may be your RIGHT to have your own opinion, but I think I speak for most everyone here when I say we may not want to hear it. You know full well that there are many Jens fans here and you still went about voicing your opinion in a undiplomatic way. You could have discussed the weaknesses of each fighter, but you chose to do what you did.

According to your logic, you should be able to come on here and state your opinion no matter what it is. Although there is freedom of speech, there is also a little thing my Mom taught me...if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. Think about it.
Actually if I were to go over a said fighters weakness that would infuriate the forums a lot worse then my simple comment. Besides has the said fighter even been hyped for the fight. I see Wec ads all the time and I havent seen a promo yet.

This site has a lot of fans of many fighters so pretty much anything said about any fighter could upset 1, 10 or a 100 people, so what make no comment at all. Besides isn't pointing out the flaws of a fighter just as bad. Same could be said on someones personal opinion.

"if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" it works in theory but nothing else. This site is known for bashing anything and anyone. HEck even our Commander n Chief can not escape the back lash of distrust, and dislikes.

Besides I seem to have already had a pop shot taken at me personally.
Old 06-07-2009, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Actually if I were to go over a said fighters weakness that would infuriate the forums a lot worse then my simple comment. Besides has the said fighter even been hyped for the fight. I see Wec ads all the time and I havent seen a promo yet.

This site has a lot of fans of many fighters so pretty much anything said about any fighter could upset 1, 10 or a 100 people, so what make no comment at all. Besides isn't pointing out the flaws of a fighter just as bad. Same could be said on someones personal opinion.

"if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" it works in theory but nothing else. This site is known for bashing anything and anyone. HEck even our Commander n Chief can not escape the back lash of distrust, and dislikes.

the fact that you not only bet against a member (and founder) of the HIT Squad, but also 'd about it a few short hours afterwards is pure crap-stirring.

[
Old 06-07-2009, 10:10 PM
canadiancountryboy

Quote:

Diplomacy? Ever heard of it. It seems that you like the animosity that you create. If this site is as you describe, and you seem to dislike many of the fighters that are associated with Matt, why are you here?
Old 06-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:

Dont play innocent. You've just got nothing better to do then be mean and cause trouble. You do it intentionally, and you do it deliberatley, People like you belong on Sherdog far more then you belong around here.

People, WADR, we should stop feeding the Troll